Sunday, March 14, 2010

KATHERINE HEIGL LEAVES "GREY'S ANATOMY" FOR GOOD

Sad news for all of you who like ABC's worldwide hit "Grey's Anatomy" - the queen of tears, Izzie isn't coming back. According to "MovieWeb" the series creator Shonda Rimes has agreed to let Katherine Heigl out of her contract, something she's wanted for some time now. It was also said that ABC Studios and Heigl still have to hammer out an exit deal. Heigl, who has played Dr. Izzie Stevens during the entire six-season run of the show, had taken more than half of this current season off and was set to return on March 1, but she hasn't been on the set at all yet. The talks between Heigl and ABC have been going on for months and last week both sides mutually decided that the best solution would be to part ways now as opposed to at the end of the season. As a result, Heigl is not expected to return to the set, which means her final episode as Izzie has already aired.
Katherine obviously wants and plans to develop her movie career.

6 comments:

  1. I say good riddance. Of course, I have already said good riddance to the show on my DVR--done with it!

    Michele
    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this the most photoshopped picture ever made or did she really fall in a bucket of fake tan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of her most popular MAXIM pics :))but I'm sure it's not her tan that you notice first :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, that's true... I first noticed the saggy boobs. LOL.

    Grey's has become tiresome to me... I'll give it till the end of the season, but unless the season finale is a good one, I probably won't continue watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :))) oh, and I thought she was popular and beloved in USA :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like drama, but not melodrama. This show is just bad now.

    Michele
    SouthernCityMysteries

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.