Friday, November 10, 2023

STARZ ORDERS SPARTACUS: THE HOUSE OF ASHUR EPIC TV HISTORICAL SERIES WITH NICK TARABAY PLAYING THE VILLAIN FROM THE ORIGINAL SERIES

 STARZ ORDERS SPARTACUS 
THE HOUSE OF ASHUR SPIN OFF
Well, since they haven't had a hit show in a long time, once glorious Starz has decided to return to their old golden goose and hire Steven S. DeKnight
Nick Tarabay will again play Ashur
to return to the arena with SPARTACUS: HOUSE OF ASHUR a ten part historical series which will effectively be the fifth season of Spartacus series which had four seasons before it ended with the death of the hero exactly ten years ago. Nick Tarabay will reprise the role of Ashur, the villain from the original series. Starz describes the series as a history-bending, erotic, thrilling, roller-coaster experience that builds on the original series! What if Ashur hadn’t died on Mount Vesuvius at the end of Spartacus: Vengeance? And what if he had been gifted the gladiator school once owned by Batiatus (John Hannah) in return for aiding the Romans in killing Spartacus and ending the slave rebellion? And if Ashur survived, does this mean some other characters did as well?

10 comments:

  1. I don't stream Starz. Like you said, they haven't had anything worthwhile in idk how long. They are like the Walmart of the streaming world it seams LOL. Hopefully this will be the start of what they need to turn it around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure but I think Starz has a channel on Amazon. They used to be the home of the best historical shows and then started producing crap, most of their shows in recent years were atrocious. This one will be good.

      Delete
    2. I did have to buy a new phone, so it came with 3 months of Apple TV. I'm pretty excited I can catch up on some of the shows I've been wanting to check out on there now!

      Delete
    3. Such fun! I forgot what they got from shows. Is Ted Lasso there?

      Delete
    4. It is! I haven't signed up yet. I'll do it when we're back from Colorado though. I have Ted Lasso as my first watch item to check off my list as soon as I do.

      Delete
    5. I have just started season three, which is the final one. I am also absolutely loving new Frasier.

      Delete
    6. I am so glad to hear Frasier reboot is good. I need to start that one too, eventually.

      Delete
    7. It is very cute and the cast is really lovely especially his nephew David who adores him. He is the son of Niles and Daphne.

      Delete
  2. Not sure if this is something for me, but I bet the historical movie fans would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.