Thursday, November 9, 2023

RUPERT EVERETT, HARRY GILBY, TAMSIN GREIG TO STAR IN COMEDY ADVENTURE LAND OF LEGEND

 LAND OF LEGEND ADVENTURE 
TO STAR RUPERT EVERETT
Production is already away on new movie comedy adventure LAND OF LEGEND from director Niall Johnson. With Last Kingdom's Harry Gilby leading the cast, the film will also star Rupert Everett and Tamsin Greig. As Screen Daily reports, the film follows the adventures of a misfit teenager as he travels through a magical portal to the Hidden Kingdom, where he discovers his destiny is to become a prophesied warrior who will destroy an ancient curse.

6 comments:

  1. Love Rupert Everett with Julia Roberts in My Best Friend's Wedding..think he is good with drama and comedy. p.s Pecans over here are all from the states and I really don't think they taste any better than walnuts, but so much more expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are the American nuts, I also find walnuts tastier when roasted. I usually use almonds or hazelnuts, I even have two or three hazelnut trees in the yard but they do not yield much fruit.

      Delete
  2. This one might be good. I'll wait for a trailer to decide though.
    I have to disagree about walnuts vs pecans though. While both similar in taste, I like pecans better. Pecan pie is one of my favorites! Plus I think walnuts sour faster than pecans. But I'll take a handful of almonds over either of those nuts as a snack any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the taste identical, pretty much non existant LOL It is true that walnuts go bad quickly, you have to grind them and put them in the freezer, sadly. Pecans do look pretty in pies, though. My fave are cashews, but they are so expensive.... so I mostly stick to peanuts for snacking and almonds for my raw energy balls.

      Delete
    2. I always put all of my nuts in the freezer right after purchase. I've lost too many bags over the years and have learned my lesson. Cashews are my favorite too, but they are so expensive here as well so I don't buy them much.

      Delete
    3. I don't need the freezer as we are dirt poor and we buy only 100g a week LOOOL I only buy peanuts in 300g but they are resilient.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.