Thursday, November 16, 2023

THIRD SEASON OF SISI HISTORICAL SERIES ON THE AUSTRIAN EMPRESS ANNOUNCES DECEMBER STREAMING DATE

 SISI EPIC SERIES SEASON 3 
DECEMBER AIR DATE REVEALED
While we are waiting for the first trailer, I can tell you that the third season of record breaking SISI historical series on the 19th century Austrian empress will stream from December 1st on RTL Plus and will come to linear RTL probably during the holidays with six new episodes. The series also airs on Disney Plus in USA and Foxtel in Australia and PBS Masterpiece at Amazon.
 
IN THE THIRD SEASON
power struggles in Europe, workers' unrest in Vienna and the conflict over the upbringing of their heir to the throne, Rudolf, are once again putting Sisi (Dominique Devenport) and Franz's (Jannik Schumann) love to the test. Sisi is facing a breaking point - between the fight for her own family, the longing for adventure and the obligations at court.

NEWCOMERS AT THE COURT
Beside the well-known cast newcomers include: Arian Wegener as Crown Prince Rudolf, Pauline Werner and Max Hubacher as Walli and Gustav, a romantic couple of crooks, Deniz Orta as Sisi's companion Alma, Jakob Geßner as Albert, leader of the labor movement, and Daniel Friedrich as Archduke Franz Karl, father of Franz. As you can see from the first images they made the imperial pair look older in this season.

6 comments:

  1. it also airs in PBS Masterpiece via Amazon Prime in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will ad it to the post, thanks for the info, it also airs on other RTL channels around the Europe and Epic Drama Channels and possibly on Canal Plus in France.

      Delete
  2. I don’t have this on my Disney Plus. I do have it on Amazon but I’m waiting to start the free trial of PBS for when I actually have time to sit and watch this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez, I sent you the episodes of both seasons, lady.

      Delete
    2. I know you did. I’m saving them for when the series wraps us. Figured I’d catch the ones you sent, then finish on a streamer.

      Delete
    3. I hope I will manage to get my paws on the third season at some point. It is very difficult finding them.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.