Monday, November 6, 2023

SEE ELEANOR TOMLINSON CHEATING ON ALFRED ENOCH WITH SAM HEUGHAN IN THE COUPLE NEXT DOOR TV SERIES TRAILER

  THE COUPLE NEXT DOOR  
TV SERIES TRAILER IS HERE
Channel 4 has released first trailer for their new mini TV series THE COUPLE NEXT DOOR which will air soon on the small screens (Starz in USA next year) following Evie (Eleanor Tomlinson) and Pete (Alfred Enoch), who move into an upscale neighborhood but soon find themselves in a world of curtain twitching and status anxiety. They find friendship in the shape of the couple next door, alpha traffic cop Danny (Sam Heughan) and his wife, glamorous yoga instructor Becka (Jessica De Gouw), soon becoming sexually entangled in a way that will change their lives forever. The series will also air on Movistar + in Spain, and all the broadcasters in Scandinavia.

8 comments:

  1. The poster makes me wonder if they 4 slept together....LOL.. We are watching All the Light We Cannot See, a story of a blind French girl and a German soldier in the final days of WWII.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are certainly prone to some swinger action to our delight.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad that I don't have sexy neighbors if it leads to this kind of trouble LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idk why my comment didn't go through yesterday, but I said I'm glad that none of my neighbors are sexy. Lord knows I don't need any of that drama in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a few sexy ones when we moved in, but they moved away, now I just have the sexy massive gym trainer two houses down but he no likes me at all. If his eyes could kill I'd be dead already, methinks.

      Delete
    2. Yes, you told me about him. I'm surprised you haven't won him over yet. What's his problem?

      Delete
    3. His type is usually very homophobic, methinks.

      Delete
    4. I hope he drops a barbell on his head next time he's at the gym.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.