Saturday, November 11, 2023

HELLO DARKNESS, MY NEW FRIEND! ORION AND THE DARK NETFLIX ANIMATED MOVIE TRAILER IS HERE

    ORION AND THE DARK   
NETFLIX ANIMATION TRAILER
Netflix has dropped a trailer for their new animated movie ORION AND THE DARK arriving February 2nd along with the first poster. Orion seems a lot like your average elementary school kid shy, unassuming,
Orion and the Dark are out February 2nd
harboring a secret crush. But underneath his seemingly normal exterior, Orion is a ball of adolescent anxiety, completely consumed by irrational fears of bees, dogs, the ocean, cell phone waves, murderous gutter clowns, and even falling off of a cliff. But of all his fears, the thing he's the most afraid of is what he confronts on a nightly basis: the dark. So when the literal embodiment of his worst fear pays a visit, Dark whisks Orion away on a roller coaster ride around the world to prove there is nothing to be afraid of in the night. As the unlikely pair grows closer, Orion must decide if he can learn to accept the unknown to stop letting fear control his life and finally embrace the joy of living.

10 comments:

  1. This looks ok, but probably not one I'll take the time to watch. But me and the night are besties. I feel more myself when the sun goes down. When it comes up though, I get moody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting as I am the other way around, bet Jason is the same too. I do most of my work in the morning, before noon I already made my three daily meals, cleaned the house, went shopping and translated at least five pages.

      Delete
    2. He is the same. He's always been an early riser. It takes me an hour to crawl out of bed in the morning, then I make tea and have to process how much I hate mornings for another hour before I can even begin my day. It's usually after noon before I start getting anything done. 8pm rolls around and my energy spikes. I get my best work done when the sun goes down. I think it's because I love the stillness and quiet. I like my own company and how calming the house is when everyone is winding down for the night or sleeping and I can just chill out with my own thoughts. You'd exhaust me with your boundless morning energy the way Jason does. He always has a huge list of chores checked off before I'm dressed.

      Delete
    3. You probably exhaust him too that way loool Once when I was spending a weekend at my friends in Belgrade, I woke up at 8 expecting he will be woke too, so that we could have a breakfast together, but he woke at ten, drunk coffee till noon and at around one I was so pissed off and hungry that I asked won't we have a breakfast finally, and he was like, oh, I do not eat breakfast, you should have eaten alone when you woke up. And then when I had a breaky he got hungry and wanted lunch about an hour later LOOOL

      Delete
    4. Oh, goodness. I guess opposites didn't attract in that case! Jason knows to eat without me, but he will occasionally wait until I'm up if he's wanting to eat something he knows I'll like, like pancakes or omelettes. I hope you did not prepare lunch for that guy!

      Delete
    5. I actually did LOOOL And he was complaining that it is taking tooo long LOL

      Delete
    6. Dezzy, Dezzy, Dezzy. I hope he didn't last long before you gave him the boot. He better have been pretty for you to put up with that nonsense.

      Delete
    7. We were not together, we were best friends for a decade or so, I still love him a lot and always will, but we had to break our friendship for some other reasons.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.