Thursday, November 2, 2023

JAMES MCAVOY AND LUCAS BRAVO TO LEAD MOVIE THRILLER TURN UP THE SUN SET IN A COUNTRYSIDE MANSION!

    TURN UP THE SUN!   
JAMES MCAVOY AND LUCAS BRAVO TO LEAD NEW MOVIE THRILLER
Filming is already away over in United Kingdom for new movie thriller TURN UP THE SUN written and directed by Welsh filmmaker Jamie Adams with James McAvoy and Lucas Bravo leading the cast in the movie about two couples that accidentally book the same countryside mansion for a weekend of work and pleasure but discover things may not be as they seem. The ladies will be played by Aisling Franciosi and Almudena Amor according to Deadline.

6 comments:

  1. The eyes of the man at the left are just beautiful..whoever is he, definitely a heart breaker LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is famous for his role in Emily in Paris series.

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't stay in a house, no matter how big, with strangers. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is spooky. I remember the first night in my rented room at college, my landlord entered the room in the middle of the night carrying a spread blanket above his head. It was jeepers creepers as it looked like he was gonna suffocate me with it in the darkness of the room LOOOL but the bastard just came in in the middle of the night to see if I was cold LOOOOL He was a weird one, not that I am any better myself

      Delete
    2. Awe, it sounds lovely that he was checking on you. Though as a woman I would not have appreciated anyone coming into my room at night unannounced.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.