Monday, November 13, 2023

MONDAY IS THE PERFECT TIME FOR THE FIRST THE GARFIELD MOVIE TRAILER WITH CHRIS PRATT, HANNAH WADDINGHAM, NICHOLAS HOULT IN THE VOICE CAST

   THE GARFIELD MOVIE  
TRAILER IS HERE WITH A PIZZA
I mean how could there be such a movie without a pizza or a lasagna: we have the first, rather cute, trailer for THE GARFIELD MOVIE which will paw
The Garfield Movie arrives next May
its way into cinemas May 24th next year with Chris Pratt lending the voice to the feline hero. Hannah Waddingham, Ving Rhames, Nicholas Hoult also feature in the voice cast!
 
  GARFIELD
 the world-famous, Monday-hating, lasagna-loving indoor cat, is about to have a wild outdoor adventure. After an unexpected reunion with his long-lost father – scruffy street cat Vi – Garfield and his canine friend Odie are forced from their perfectly pampered life into joining Vic in a hilarious, high-stakes heist.

6 comments:

  1. Have never watched a Garfield before..I love cats, but prefer the real one, like British one, Bob, the cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one seems to be better than the previous two or three ones.

      Delete
  2. Garfield is the best. My mom used to collect all things Garfield. Funny enough, she never let us have a real cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did not want it to eat your pizza. I still have a rubber little Garfield figurine in my bookshelf with a top hat in his hand.

      Delete
    2. I remember those figures. My mom had glassware too that were for display, not use. Used to piss me off because I wanted to drink out of the cute Garfield cups!

      Delete
    3. Yes, funny how old gens were keeping nice stuff for special days that never came. Sadly I am mostly like that too, but probably would not be if I had my own house.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.