Friday, November 24, 2023

TIMOTHY SPALL AND JAMES NESBITT ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT SANTAS IN HEIST BEFORE CHRISTMAS SKY FESTIVE MOVIE TRAILER

 THE HEIST BEFORE CHRISTMAS 
FESTIVE MOVIE TRAILER IS HERE!
Sky has released a trailer for their festive comedy movie THE HEIST BEFORE CHRISTMAS which arrives this December to Sky Max. Twelve-year-old Mikey Collins, who’s dirt-poor and hates Christmas, finds two Santa Clauses in the woods. One has just pulled off a bank heist (James Nesbitt) and is on the run with the cash, the other Santa (Timothy Spall) claims to have fallen out of his sleigh. Mikey has no time for this second guy – he’s well past believing any of the Jingle Bells, spirit-of-the-season rubbish, even if his little brother Sean insists on treating the old man like a superstar. Instead, Mikey’s determined to get his hands on the bank-robber’s cash, convinced that this is the answer to giving his family the Christmas they all crave. But as Mikey risks everything for the loot, he comes to realise that maybe the spirit of Christmas is alive after all…

6 comments:

  1. Of all the Santa movies, I like those played by Tim Allen the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Tim Allen, but I have to say that the current SANTA CLAUSE series he has on Disney Plus is terrible, I quit after three episodes. I have heard there are talks of his HOME IMPROVEMENT returning but with the grandkids.

      Delete
  2. Most santa movies are just not for me. I don't like touchy feely Christmas movies. Yeah, I know Bah, hum bug. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idk if I’ll invest any time in this one. I tend to like the sappy, romantic holiday films these days.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.