Monday, November 27, 2023

SEE FIRST POSTERS FOR VIAPLAY'S REBUS SERIES REBOOT WITH RICHARD RANKIN IN THE LEAD

 REBUS REBOOT SERIES 
SEE THE FIRST POSTERS
After adding our dear Richard Rankin as the lead, Viaplay has unveiled posters for their TV series reboot of REBUS detective show which, set in contemporary
Rebus should arrive sometime next year
Scotland, follows John Rebus as he finds himself at a psychological crossroads! At odds with a job increasingly driven by corporate technocrats, involved in a toxic affair he knows he needs to end, and all but supplanted in his daughter's life by his ex-wife's wealthy new husband, Rebus begins to wonder if he still has a role to play – either as a family man or a police officer. In a world of divisive politics and national discord, does the law still have meaning, or is everyone reverting to an older set of rules? And if so, why shouldn't Rebus do so too? Brian Ferguson plays Rebus' brother Michael, Neshla Caplan is Michael's wife Chrissie, and Amy Manson is Rebus's ex-wife Rhona. Lucie Shorthouse will play Rebus' police partner DC Siobhan Clarke, Sean Buchanan is his mentor George Blantyre and Stuart Bowman a corrupt mobster Ger Cafferty. The series, planned for more seasons, will arrive next year to Viaplay streaming service.

9 comments:

  1. I love detective shows. Watched Rebus years ago, it was okay. Let's hope the remake do the better job. We will see in 2024..
    p.s We have nonstop rain..no sight of snow..just cold, wet and windy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same here, and it is extremely cold with polar winds, froze to death while going downtown shopping this morgen.

      Delete
  2. Sounds interesting. Psychological crossroads could be a nail biter. On another note, I was just told I was fascinating by a clinical psychologist. I don’t know if that was a compliment or something I should be concerned about lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe he wanted to study you professionally LOOOOL I've always thought a shrink would have a whole life of work set out for him if he would work just on me.

      Delete
    2. It was Karolyn's husband from the post I put up on my Facebook page. Jason and I talked to him way more than we did his wife. She just sat happily signing her name to the stuff I bought while her husband was probably assessing my level of crazy LOL. Jason said that he stopped by our booth the next day wanting to get a glimpse of all of the "magical" things I created. If my 10 minute conversation with him compelled him to seek out my work the next day, I can only imagine the field day he'd have in a professional setting with me LMAO!

      Delete
    3. Maybe he was professionally drawn to all the filthy language you have on your goodies LOOOOL

      Delete
    4. Could have been, but I really only have a about 5 boards with filthy language. It was probably my Shark Coochie boards he was interested in though hahahaha!

      Delete
    5. What? I don't even want to know what that is about LOL

      Delete
    6. It's a hot seller. They call it a Shark Coochie Board because it's hared to pronounce charcuterie for some people.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.