Thursday, November 30, 2023

JODIE COMER FIGHTS TO SURVIVE APOCALYPSE IN FLOODED LONDON WITH A NEWBORN BABY IN THE END WE START FROM MOVIE TRAILER

  THE END WE START FROM  
The movie is out in USA this December
MOVIE TRAILER WITH JODIE COMER
In a role that critics says is the best she has given so far in her career, Jodie Comer leads new post apocalyptic British drama movie THE END WE START FROM which is ready to flood the cinemas December 8th also starring Joel Fry and Gina McKee and also Mark Strong. As London is submerged below floodwaters due to environmental crisis caused by climate changes, a woman (played by Jodie Comer) gives birth to her first child. Days later, her small family is torn apart and she and her baby are forced to leave their home in search of safety. They head north through a newly dangerous country seeking refuge from place to place.

8 comments:

  1. Have never watched anything from JODIE COMER..I used to enjoy catastrophe films. We just finished a short Argentinian series Elena Knows...not really impressed though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched her in White Princess and Last Duel, she is very unusual, better than most of these new actresses who have no talent usually.

      Delete
  2. I've said it before, but I truly hope I'd be the first taken out in the face of a disaster. I couldn't imagine trying to navigate a new, dangerous world with a newborn. That sounds like hell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a horrible scenario, I think that Cloe Moretz had a film where she played a mom with a baby running away from zombies.

      Delete
    2. I don't know what it is about her, but she's off-putting to me. I think I've only seen her in one film and didn't care for her much.

      Delete
    3. Who, Moretz or Comer? I am without an opinion about Comer, she is weird, and I cannot say I love her, but I do think she is better than most of the mediocre faces we get these days like Chalamet and Florence Poo.

      Delete
    4. Moretz. She's just bland in her acting. Seems a bit snobbish.

      Delete
    5. I hear she is not very popular.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.