Wednesday, September 18, 2024

THOSE ABOUT TO DIE PRODUCER ROLAND EMMERICH PLANNING NEW EPIC TV SERIES LAWRENCE IN ARABIA

   ROLAND EMMERICH  
TO SHOOT LAWRENCE IN ARABIA SERIES
While talking to Hollywood Reporter about the potential second season of Prime Video and Peacock's Ancient Rome epic series Those About to Die, which could have flashbacks into The Year of Four Emperors with all the Nero drama, Roland Emmerich has revealed that he might do a three season historical series LAWRENCE IN ARABIA his own take on the legendary Peter O'Toole movie. He is writing it with Anthony McCarten and says it will have more characters than the film. They are pitching it next month.

4 comments:

  1. I almost forgot about Peter O'Toole... LAWRENCE of ARABIA was famous, but I am just not into historical drama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never watched it myself because it is like six hours long or something...

      Delete
  2. I never watched it either, but I think I could get behind a 3 season project. Small bursts of viewing is more suitable to my attention span than hours upon hours of viewing. I tried watching a movie on Netflix with Jason the other night. He was sleeping by the time it was halfway over and my attention was already wandering elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually fall asleep a few times during shows, let alone movies, Shogun made me sleep throughout the series, don't know how that boring garbagefest got so many Emmy awards, it is pure shit. And his acting was wooden as hell.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.