Friday, September 13, 2024

SEE TRAILER FOR NEW CBS MULTICAM SITCOM GEORGIE AND MANDY'S FIRST MARRIAGE WITH EMILY OSMENT, MONTANA JORDAN, WILL SASSO

 SEE CBS FIRST TRAILER FOR 
GEORGIE AND MANDY'S 1ST MARRIAGE SITCOM
CBS has  given us the first trailer for their new multicam sitcom GEORGIE AND MANDY'S FIRST MARRIAGE which starts October 17th following the couple from Young Sheldon comedy (played by
New comedy series starts next month
Montana Jordan and Emily Osment) as they raise their young family in Texas while navigating the challenges of adulthood, parenting and marriage. In the series premiere Georgie and Mandy get fed up staying with Mandy’s parents Jim and Audrey (played by Will Sasso and Rachel Bay Jones) and reconsider their living situation after a conflict with Mandy’s mom. Dougie Baldwin stars as Mandy’s brother Connor, Jessie Perez as tire store employee Ruben, with Zoe Perry and Annie Potts also appearing in the sitcom that will also stream on Paramount Plus.

4 comments:

  1. This doesn't sound exciting and they both look like they are just teenagers....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine they are a very young married couple. It will be fun for those who watched Young Sheldon, which I haven't, but I do love Emily, so I might give it a go.

      Delete
  2. I think it looks cute. I did not watch Young Sheldon, but I also love Emily. I think she should have gotten more fame than Miley if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that. I have not watched SHeldon either, I do not do single camera, just multicamera.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.