Saturday, September 14, 2024

TAKE A VOYAGE THROUGH EUROPE IN HALLMARK'S LOVE ON THE DANUBE MOVIE SERIES WITH DAN JEANOTTE, WES BROWN, BRENDAN PENNY

  LOVE ON THE DANUBE  
FIRST LOOK AT HALLMARK + MOVIE SERIES
Another movie series launching this Autumn on Hallmark + streamer which started work on Tuesday is LOVE ON THE DANUBE which comprises of three romantic
The Danube films will be streaming this September
movies in which THREE JOURNEYS TO LOVE happen on the famous river. In LOVE SONG which is already streaming, fellow cruise passengers, Sarah and Jack, play matchmaker with their music loving widowed parents, as they cruise down the Danube visiting European cities. It stars Nazneen Contractor and Wes Brown. In ROYAL GETAWAY out September 19th, heartbroken after being jilted at the altar Sandra (Kathryn Drysdale), a straight-talking urban art gallery manager, takes her honeymoon anyway and meets a charming European gentleman Fischer, Duke of Linz (Dan Jeanotte), who shares her passion for art. She thinks he seems a bit stuffy, he assumes she's a loud American. But can she learn to trust again... and is he really who he says? In KISSING STARS, out September 26th publicist Savannah Bailey (Sarah Power) offers Tripp Marks (Brendan Penny), her actor client of newfound fame, the ability to connect with fans and find his type at a romcom cruise event Kiss con after reinventing himself but he must learn who he is without celebrity.

13 comments:

  1. I guess I don't have time for such productions. They don't really add anything to life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do ad a couple of hours of relaxation and a chance to let your mind relax :) Also movies like these can inspire some people to find love or to believe in it again. They are also always very positive which means they inspire and promote kindness, love, friendship etc.

      Delete
    2. Though I don't watch those kind of movies any more, but I totally agree with you. However, when I want to relax myself, I usually go for the movies involve animals.

      Delete
    3. Those are great as well. I do not watch them either, maybe the Christmas ones, but I do like that they show that life can be without conflicts, easy and filled with love and kindness, especially today when we are surrounded with so much struggle, discord etc.

      Delete
  2. I think if I got jilted on my wedding and went on my honeymoon anyway, the last thing I would want is to find another man. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But if it is someone as hot as the guy above....

      Delete
    2. LMAO, probably I'd feel the same as Mary.

      Delete
  3. It's fun when Hallmark takes viewers to different parts of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I imagine some have never even seen Danube outside of this.

      Delete
  4. Like you, I usually only do Hallmark's holiday films, but sometimes I'll put something like this on as background noise while I'm working. I can hear it and still follow the story without having to have my eyes glued to the screen the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will have a Christmas series on Hallmark Plus this year, I have a trailer, but it looks so bad I opted our of posting it.

      Delete
    2. I found that through my local library, I can get Hallmark streaming free for 7 days at a time, so if it's bad, at least I didn't have to pay for it.

      Delete
    3. That is lovely, Hallmark is also available at some places, methinks, through Amazon and some other streamers.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.