Friday, February 23, 2024

SKY ANNOUNCES NEW HISTORICAL TV SERIES ON WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART WITH WILL SHARPE IN THE LEAD ROLE

 SKY SETS MOZART SERIES 
WITH WILL SHARPE IN THE LEAD ROLE
Sky has just announced that Will Sharpe will take the lead role in their AMADEUS mini series set within the musical hub of bustling Vienna at the end of the 18th century, where 25 year-old Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart arrives in the city no longer a child and determined to carve his own path. Recently unemployed and without the management of his father, Amadeus finds an unlikely ally in a young singer who will become his wife, fiery Constanze. Her connections help bring him into the orbit of the court composer Antonio Salieri, setting the three of them on a collision course that will ultimately define their lives and their legacies for years to come.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting! I was one of the few that didn't like Amadeus so I'm game to another vision of Mozart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do not find it a bit strange that he is being played by a Japanese man?

      Delete
  2. Strange but not shocking anymore about who they cast to play iconic roles. I did like Amadeus, but I'd also be up for this one as well even with the casting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen Amadeus, but I probably should. I'm waiting for my biopic in which I will be played by Whoopie Goldberg and Zendaya in my younger years lol

      Delete
    2. Poor Zendaya is so pretty. It's sad to know she'll age to look like Whoopie in your story LOL. Guess I'm going with Jayden Smith to play my younger years and Morgan Freeman in the latter.

      Delete
    3. Morgan is so fugly, better cast Taye Diggs or something.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.