Sunday, February 18, 2024

SPOTLIGHT ON CONSTELLATION SF THRILLER TV SERIES WITH JAMES D'ARCY AND NOOMI RAPACE AS AN ASTRONAUT SEARCHING FOR TRUTH

    CONSTELLATION   
NEW APPLE TV PLUS SF SERIES
Last week we saw the return of comedy hour with new seasons of beloved sitcoms over at CBS and then the launch of The New Look Dior and Chanel series
Constellation starts next Wednesday
at Apple TV Plus, but beside The Way, which starts tomorrow on BBC, next week is only bringing us CONSTE- LLATION over at Apple. New sf series will be available for streaming from February 21st with first three episodes starring Noomi Rapace and James D'Arcy
 
NEW SERIES FOLLOWS
Jo, an astronaut who returns to Earth after a disaster in space – only to discover that key pieces of her life seem to be missing. The action-packed space adventure is an exploration of the dark edges of human psychology, and one woman’s desperate quest to expose the truth about the hidden history of space travel and recover all that she has lost. The series will stream in eight episodes. Check out the suspenseful trailer below:

6 comments:

  1. Ok, you know I'm no scify fan, but this one actually kept me on the edge of my seat. I wonder if mama is an alien come to earth after the explosion. It's rare for me to do, but I'm definitely putting this one on the watch list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe everybody else is aliens except her lol You know about that theory that we are all just game pieces in some aliens videogame.

      Delete
    2. Whoever has my piece, I wish they’d play the game a little better for me. Move me to a better space on the board already!

      Delete
    3. We are not so lucky to be in the hands of good players.

      Delete
  2. Now that sounds interesting. I like shows and movies like this.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.