Saturday, February 17, 2024

ALL IS PINK IN FLAMINGO FLAMENCO FIRST ANIMATED MOVIE ADVENTURE IMAGES FROM THE LAGOONS OF ANDALUCIA

 FLAMINGO FLAMENCO 
FIRST ANIMATED ADVENTURE IMAGES
Something colourful and animated for you today: first images from animated movie adventure FLAMINGO FLAMENCO which is being producedas an international co production between Germany’s
The movie will arrive in late 2026
Studio 100 Media and Spain’s 3Doubles Producci- ones! It is expected that the film will fly into cinemas at the end of 2026 with the script written by Rob Sprackling, whose credits include “Shaun the Sheep Movie,” “Gnomeo & Juliet” and “The Queen’s Corgi.” 
 
 FLAMINGO FLAMENCO
 follows the journey of Rosie, a young and exuberant flamingo, as she navigates personal loss and seeks to rediscover the joy of dance. The action is set against the backdrop of the beautiful Fuente de Piedra lagoon in Andalucía, Spain. The family-friendly entertainment feature promises an enchanting and passionate blend of adventure, comedy and heartwarming moments with the story of this delightful new animated movie emphasizing the importance of perseverance, self-discovery and the power of determination.
 

8 comments:

  1. I love flamingo, but not a fan of animated films. Are you a fan? The poster is beautifully designed though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will watch some of them like once every two years but I find most of them slow and boring especially for something made for kids, cannot remember what was the last one I liked, but I really do watch them rarely. I especially refuse to watch them now that they keep putting agendas in them. I liked the Ice Age franchise. I usually cannot stand Pixar and Disney ones.

      Delete
    2. Did you not like Lyle Crocodile and Ferdanand? Those were both so cute!

      Delete
    3. Lyle was lovely but that was not an animated movie, Ferdinand was cute, and so was Brave. I also liked that dragon princess set somewhere in Asia, forgot the name.

      Delete
    4. You're right about Lyle. I was just thinking about movies that are geared toward kids and/or family that I thought were enjoyable the past few years. Brave is one of my favorites. We still tease Allison because she was sooo excited to meet Merida when we went to Disney. She waited in the long line just so she could tell her "I was YOU for Halloween!" And Pocahontas. She came running back from that meet and greet shouting "her skin was so soft!" Now anytime we hear anything Pocahontas related, we turn to Allison and mention soft skin lmao!

      Delete
    5. I have never seen Pocahontas, most of Disney's biggest hits were banned here by them so we did not get them and now the time has passed and so has the interest to watch them.

      Delete
  2. Oh, it's so vibrant and colorful. Almost reminds me of the bird movie RIO which I liked years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that one had sequels as well. It is either birds or sea animals in animated movies due to the usage of so many blue space.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.