Wednesday, March 13, 2019

SKY RELEASES TRAILER AND AIRING DATE FOR THE THIRD AND FINAL SEASON OF JAMESTOWN EPIC SAGA WITH NAOMI BATTRICK, JASON FLEMYNG, MATT STOKOE, STUART MARTIN, BEN STAR, BEN BATT! NEW ALADDIN TRAILER IS HERE!


'JAMESTOWN' EPIC SERIES
TRAILER FOR FINAL 3RD SEASON!
Woe is us, spylings, Sky Atlantic has just released the airing date and trailer for the third season of their beloved historical series JAMESTOWN,
The eight episode final season will hit UK April 26th!
but, alas, it will also be the final one! Starting April 26th, it will see the ultimate showdown between Naomi Battrick's Jocelyn and Jason Flemyng's Governor Yeardley. 
IN THE THIRD SEASON
With trade booming and the tobacco farms thriving, the settlers’ pioneering aspirations soon clash with the realities of creating a new nation on foreign
Naomi Battrick's Jocelyn is ready for the last stand against the governor
soil. Tensions rise as the flourishing community seeks expansion onto Pamunkey land, and with politics rife in the air, the idealism of the New World
Stuart Martin gets a whole new image as his character joins the Pamunkey tribe
is tested. As Yeardley’s thirst for power and wealth grows, there are far reaching consequences. And how far will Native American chief
Matt Stokoe returns to the role of local blacksmith in love with Jocelyn
Opechancanough go to protect his land? Set in the 17th century popular historical series also stars Stuart Martin, Matt Stokoe, Ben Starr, Max
Ben Starr as Jamestown's doctor and Jason Flemyng as Yardley!
Beesley, Sophie Rundle and Niamh Walsh as well as a brilliant new cast member Ben Batt. Don't miss the final season of Jamestown this spring on Sky One!



NEW 'ALADDIN' TRAILER WITH
A NEW A WHOLE NEW WORLD
The main movie event of the day was Disney's release of first full trailer for their live action version of ALADDIN which should fly into cinemas this May.
Aladdin is out this May in cinemas
It is the exciting tale of the charming street rat Aladdin (Mena Massoud), the courageous and self determined Princess Jasmine (Naomi Scott) and the Genie (Will Smith) who may be the key to their future. Guy Ritchie directs the story set in the fictitious port city of Agrabah, written by John August and based on the animated classic. The cast also includes Marwan Kenzari as Jafar, Navid Negahban as the Sultan, Nasim Pedrad as Dalia and Billy Magnussen as Prince Anders. Eight time Academy Award winning composer Alan Menken provides the score, which includes new recordings of the original songs as well as two new ones.

14 comments:

  1. Third season is good news to the fans of Jamestown.
    Beautiful women in the above pictures! The men aren't bad looking either. A new nation is indeed going to be created on the foreign soil of America.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love that series, especially as some of the actors from it follow our blog and read us often :) And the series itself is shot just about 100km from our headquarters.

      Delete
  2. I don't know how I'm feeling about Aladdin after watching the trailer. The Disney animated version is in my top 5 of all time favorite Disney princess movies, but this live action, I'm just not feeling it. Plus, Will Smith really ruins it for me. I'll still go see it in the theater, but I'm not holding my breath that I'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Aladdin looked cheap. I haven't liked anything Disney made in a very long time and I consider them hiring Richie to direct it a great insult and also a blasphemy, also Burton directing Dumbo. Creepy and violent directors should have no business with Disney. I haven't told you that I watched Mary Poppins last week and fell asleep about ten times, it was excruciating to watch, Rob Marshall really does not know how to put some soul into musicals. Even Emily did not particularly amaze me in any of the scenes, there just wasn't any charm in her. Will as a gheto genie is the most ridiculous idea ever.

      Delete
    2. Yes, the trailer really looked cheap. I feel like they are just tossing movies out there without much creativity because they know it's a quick cash grab. I will disagree about Dumbo though, because I loved that trailer and am looking forward to seeing that. I think that one is out in 2 weeks or so. I still haven't seen Mary Poppins, but have heard it is quite the snooze fest.

      Delete
    3. I was shocked about Mary because everyone seemed to think it was perfection while I had a feeling I wasn't watching the same movie. It looked a lot like Paddington ripoff with the sets and even the cast and there was Manuel Miranda in every scene and I find that boy talentless, even his singing voice is mediocre at best. I did love the Where the Lost Things Go song in it and that is about it. Dumbo is getting very bad reviews currently, but you will probably like it as you are a loon who likes Burton :PPP

      Delete
  3. I've always really liked the animated Aladdin, but I'm not sure about the live action version. But I guess we won't know until it comes out, so I try to keep an open mind haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are yet to see a live action version better than the animated one :)

      Delete
  4. Will Smith as Aladdin should be interesting? Maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. especially when he speaks thinking he's funny

      Delete
    2. And who in their infinite wisdom thought a blue Willy I mean a blue Will Smith was an excellent idea?

      Delete
    3. I thought you had monopoly on blue?

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.