Thursday, May 21, 2015

GORGEOUS NEW 'PAN' FANTASY ADVENTURE TRAILER WITH HUGH JACKMAN, GARRETT HEDLUND, AMANDA SEYFRIED! FIRST 'JEKYLL AND HYDE' EPIC TV SERIES PHOTOS WITH TOM BATEMAN, RICHARD E. GRANT

ITV'S 'JEKYLL AND HYDE' 
EPIC TV SERIES CAST PHOTOS
Sorry for not posting last night, people, there was a sabotage on our power lines in the spy's headquarters! Not that you missed much, the last two days were rather bland in movie news business. But I have first photos from ITV's upcoming new epic show JEKYLL AND HYDE in which Tom Bateman plays Robert Jekyll, Richard E Grant is Bulstrode who heads the secret government department MI0 known as ‘The Invisible Men’ and Natalie Gumede is Bella who forms part of a love triangle with Robert.
1930'S LONDON
Set in 1930’s London at a time of Hollywood glamour, aerodynamic cars and monster movies, the drama follows the young, attractive, troubled hero, Robert Jekyll, the grandson of the original doctor, and his quest to discover his real identity, his true family history and the nature of his ‘curse’. Jekyll transforms into superhero Hyde in moments of extreme anger, stress and when his or the lives of others are threatened.


SECOND 'PAN' EPIC TRAILER
WITH HUGH JACKMAN!
The second trailer has been released for long delayed fantasy adventure PAN which is to finally hit theatres this October following Peter (Levi Miller) is a mischievous 12-year-old boy with an irrepressible rebellious streak, but in the bleak London orphanage where he has lived his whole life those qualities do not exactly fly. Then one incredible night, Peter is whisked away from the orphanage and spirited off to a fantastical world of pirates, warriors and fairies called Neverland. There, he finds amazing adventures and fights life-or-death battles while trying to uncover the secret of his mother, who left him at the orphanage so long ago, and his rightful place in this magical land. Teamed with the warrior Tiger Lily (Rooney Mara) and a new friend named James Hook (Garrett Hedlund), Peter must defeat the ruthless pirate Blackbeard (Hugh Jackman) to save Neverland and discover his true destiny - to become the hero who will forever be known as Peter Pan. Cara Delevigne is Mermaid, while Amanda Seyfried is Mary!

29 comments:

  1. I think your power outage was Queen Victoria striking at you from beyond the grave. She always was a vindictive bitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely thought it might very well be! Especially since my TV is broke too! Victorian shenanigans!

      Delete
  2. Pan looks like it could be fun, but the delays have me a bit concerned. We'll see . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the trailers for PAN always amaze me.... so much more than I expected... looks like a family movie to watch for decades

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen Amanda Seyfried name dropped in a long time. It's sad because I love her! I hope it's a hit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. her name was everywhere once :) Maybe oversaturation... kinda like Anne Hathaway

      Delete
  4. Both of these stories are quite different from what I've known. Intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could Hugh Jackman look more different? Love him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we do prefer him pretty to thin and strange :)

      Delete
  6. So glad you is up and running again darling.

    I want to see Jekyll and Hyde pretty badly. The style of that period is pretty slick. Should be an interesting watch.

    Hugh was on The Graham Chapman show wearing a cap to hide his bald head during the filming of this. Looking at that pic, I'm so glad he kept that cap on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dahlink, as always you is the only one to notice and care about me absence :(

      Hope we get a trailer soon, but knowing ITV it probably won't happen, since they release trailers maybe a week or two before the actual premiere :( Dahlink, if you can find it at Netflix, don't miss Channel 4's THE MILL series, it is really outstanding, methinks you would like it. It has two seasons, less than 10 episodes in total.

      Delete
    2. I just checked and Netflix doesn't have it. But YouTue does! Just put it in my Watch Later list. Thanks for the tip, as I desperately need something good to watch.

      Of course I missed your post dahlink. I know what time you is supposed to hit my blogroll and when you don't, i worry and come looking for you. As you know, for many people blogging is just about getting someone to comment on their own page. And they barely read what another person has written. I come round to visit people when I'm not posting at all. Numbers don't matter, people matter.

      Delete
    3. Check if they have CRIMSON FIELDS too, but probably not since it is yet to air at PBS next month. Now, that one was outstanding! And also BBC's VILLAGE. I left that and POLDARK and WE BOUGHT A ZOO to watch over summer when all my other shows are finished :)

      I know, dear, that is because we lurvs each other! I especially love it when you write thoughtful comments... those about Victoria earlier this week were really intelligent and I think that we opened the eyes of many lurkers... Many people come over here just to read our comments :)

      Delete
  7. I'm glad you got your power back!
    Is it just me or is there a Peter Pan, Neverland movie of some kind every year? It seems that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, always some villainous sabotages in our headquarters!
      'tis true, Neverland Everyyear :)

      Delete
  8. I thought Jackman was suppose to be Hook, I don't remember no Blackbeard in Pan stories

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pan seems very interesting! I doubt I'll see it, but it'll draw the kids in, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pan looks fantastic! I've told you how Mariah is obsessed with Peter Pan, so you know we'll be seeing this one in the theaters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and it seems as a movie fit for the whole family, methinks

      Delete
  11. I'd love to see both of these. I haven't seen a Pan movie in a while and I don't get tired of that story or its world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there was a TV version recently with RHYS IFANS and also a musical with a female PAN which didn't quite work, methinks

      Delete
  12. That's Hugh!!??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to Pan! I've loved Peter Pan since I was a kid - I think it was the flying thing for me. Superman also did it for me. I used to wake up from dreams where I could fly. Escapism. It's probably not surprising that I write fantasy these days... ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes thought I could do a few flying or floating steps as a kid :) PAN should be great judging from the trailer!

      Delete
    2. ps Chris, for some reason your site is not publishing my comments, but I did try twice :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.