Friday, October 13, 2023

SISI PRODUCER TO MAKE THE BOOK OF LONGINGS EPIC TV SERIES ON THE WIFE OF JESUS OF NAZARETH

 THE BOOK OF LONGINGS 
TO BE TURNED INTO AN EPIC TV SERIES BY SISI PRODUCERS
As Variety reports, coming to the MipCom market this month is Story House Pictures, the producer of Sisi costume drama, with new project - a four part English language series THE BOOK OF LONGINGS based on the best seller by Sue Monk Kidd. Set in 20 A.D. in Roman province of Galilee, it follows Ana the daughter of a high-ranking Jewish scribe at the court of the Rome-appointed Herod Antipas, her father’s profession and influence of her aunt instilling in her a deep love of words and a daring spirit. Refusing marriage arranged by her father to an old landowner, she incurs the wrath of Herod, but is saved by an enigmatic stranger. They form an instant connection unlike anything the young woman has ever known. His name is Jesus of Nazareth.

4 comments:

  1. This probably isn't one that I'll watch, but I think it would be something my mom would look forward to. Then again, she just told me she has a newfound love of Kpop, specifically BTS, so she's probably going a bit senile LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, lord, I have so many friends who are into Kpop, I don't get it, I tried listening to them I just don't get the appeal, it is not even catchy, same with Korean dramas and shows and fecking mangas. How can you like something that always seems the same?

      Delete
    2. I don't get it either. I've tried watching a few Korean programs and they are atrocious. I'd rather watch 5 year olds on a sugar high run around at Disney all day long than try indulging in anything Korean produced again.

      Delete
    3. Everything has gone to shit.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.