Thursday, October 26, 2023

SEE BATTLE OF WITS BETWEEN ANTHONY HOPKINS AND MATTHEW GOODE IN FREUD'S LAST SESSION MOVIE TRAILER

  FREUD'S LAST SESSION  
FIRST TRAILER WITH ANTHONY HOPKINS AND MATTHEW GOODE
Today you can check out Anthony Hopkins and Matthew Goode in the first trailer from FREUD'S LAST SESSION movie! Set on the eve of the Second World War, it depicts a meeting between Freud and Narnia writer C.S. Lewis, at the psychoanalyst’s London home, during which they debate the existence of God. The film also explores Freud’s unique relationship with his daughter Anna (Liv Lisa Fries) and Lewis’ unconventional relationship with his best friend’s mother. The stellar cast also has Orla Brady, Jeremy Northam and Stephen Campbell Moore who plays Tolkien. The film should arrive to cinemas this Christmas.

10 comments:

  1. Funny, Sir Anthony played Lewis in Shadowlands. I wonder who would win the debate. Since M.G. is my Flavor of the Month (and it has been since August) I shall watch it, although I don't like him blonde.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MG is a natural brunette, but he has bleached his hair to play Narnia’s author. It’s really highlights (I’ll send you pictures in Messenger) ,not as blonde as in his last film “Medieval” where he played King Sigismund. If you are asking where else was he blonde. his first starring role was “South of Granada” (2003) where he played a very blonde Gerald Brennan

      Delete
    2. I do not know, he still looks dark to me in the trailer, maybe they just gave him a few highlights to look greyish? But you are right about Medieval, he was gingerish in it, very fugly indeed.

      Delete
  2. I've been waiting for this one for some time. I do love Anthony Hopkins, though I thought he was retired. Or maybe retiring after this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, he said he would act till he drops, Michael Caine retired last month as he cannot walk anymore and I suspect dame Judi will retire soon too as she is losing sight.

      Delete
    2. Ah yes, Michael Caine, that’s who I am probably thinking of for the retirement. Poor Judi. She’ll be missed!

      Delete
    3. She is tonight at Graham Northons on BBC bet it will be funny.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.