Monday, October 30, 2023

SEE NEW IMAGES FROM WIDOW CLICQUOT PERIOD SET MOVIE DRAMA WITH HALEY BENNETT, LEO SUTER, TOM STURRIDGE, SAM RILEY, BEN MILES

 NEW WIDOW CLICQUOT  
PERIOD SET MOVIE IMAGES
Toronto Film Festival had the privilege of premiering this one,  but sadly we still do not have the wide release date nor a trailer for WIDOW CLICQUOT historical movie drama which, set in France during the Napoleonic Wars, tells the true story of the “Grande Dame of Champagne,” also known as Madame Clicquot after marrying the scion of a winemaking family. Though their marriage was arranged, a timeless love blossomed between Barbe-Nicole (Haley Bennett) and her poetic, unconventional husband, François (Tom Sturridge). After becoming a widow at age 27, she is determined to protect her family’s legacy. Determined to advance her husband's theories about soil chemistry, the configuring of vines, and revolutionary techniques in bottling, Barbe-Nicole wagers on the next harvest and her own blend of sparkling wine. We do, however, have a few new images from the film that also stars Ben Miles, Paul Rhys, Sam Riley and our dearest Leo Suter!

8 comments:

  1. I used to so into the wine...still love to learn about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never drunk it myself, I do not understand even beer let alone wine or spirits.

      Delete
  2. I love wine, but mostly whites. I’m not a huge fan of red but I do keep it stocked for cooking. I’m more of a fruity infused wine drinker, opting for blueberry or cherry. Someone got me a chocolate wine for Christmas last year and it’s so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blackberry wine is popular here for those who have to improve their blood. I have never drunk myself but probably because I was never offered anything expensive LOL

      Delete
    2. Yes, I love blackberry too! We have some good bottles here that are inexpensive. There are a lot of wineries in Michigan which is a super short drive for me. My favorite bottle costs like $15. Mariah pays double for it in Colorado though. Probably higher priced because it has to travel far whereas it's a stone's throw from my home where it's made.

      Delete
    3. 15$ is a lot of money here, that would be my weekly food bill.

      Delete
    4. Everything is incredibly expensive here and only getting worse. We could easily spend $15 a day on food per person, especially since healthy items such as fruit and veggies cost so much more than the prepackaged crap.

      Delete
    5. They are expensive here as well, we just try not to eat them LOL I think I did lower my expenses going glufree and not buying much of refined food, but maybe I am just fooling myself as the money really does not last me as long as it did before.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.