Sunday, August 30, 2026

SEE THE ENCHANTING TRAILER FOR HULU AND DISNEY + NEW FANTASY SERIES THE REMARRIED EMPRESS WHICH ARRIVES THIS NOVEMBER

 THE REMARRIED EMPRESS 
The series arrives this November
NEW EPIC TV SERIES FROM HULU
Beside numerous French, Hispanic, German, Polish and Nordic original new series upcoming Autumn is bringing us a new Asian epic original TV series as well with THE REMARRIED EMPRESS fantasy series arriving to Hulu November 4th! The series is the live action adaptation of Naver's popular webtoon which has over 3 billion views. While it will stream on Hulu for US viewers, Disney + will stream it around the globe. 
 
THE STORY OF
The Remarried Empress follows the strained relationship of beloved Empress Navier (Shin Mina) and her husband Emperor Sovieshu (Ju Jihoon) of the Eastern Kingdom. With anxieties rising across the kingdom, the couple's relationship begins to fracture when Sovieshu falls in love with a runaway slave and attempts to move heaven and earth to win her heart. Unwilling to compromise her dignity, Navier acquiesces to the emperor's requests on one condition — that she be allowed to remarry rival Crown Prince Heinrey (Lee Jongsuk) of the Western Kingdom. What follows is a tale of love, lust and regret that threatens the fate of an entire kingdom as Navier strives to reclaim her power. Check out the trailer below and tell us what you think.
  

8 comments:

  1. La tengo pendiente. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One for my mom, I am sure. We did just go to the BTS concert the other day, and while I still really don't get the Korean hype, the concert was one of the best I've ever been to. While I didn't know many of the songs, I was still very much entertained the whole way through. The fan energy was wild. It's the first concert I've been to that had a very diverse audience. White, Black, Asian, Hispanic... and everyone was so nice too. For Chicago, that's saying something LOL. I imagine the Asian obsession is going to stick around a little while longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea who BTS are, I mean I have heard of them, but have never heard any of their songs, I find their esthetics so unattractive for me. Glad you had fun at the concert, god knows you deserve some fun times, hope mom got enough memories to hold her for a year LOL

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.