Saturday, October 14, 2023

SEE POSTERS FOR WORLD WAR ONE SWISS ALPS SET MINI TV SERIES DAVOS 1917 WITH DOMINIQUE DEVENPORT AND DAVID KROSS

   DAVOS 1917 SWISS ALPS  
SET NEW COSTUME DRAMA TO LAUNCH AT MIPTV IN CANNES

The series will premiere this winter
As you probably remember, your most trusted spy was among the first ones in the world to inform you, last winter, about the new six part German and Swiss costume drama DAVOS set in the popular Swiss Alps winter resort.  Now, we have the first poster as the leading European distributor Global Screen will launch this premium quality spy drama over at MipTV in Cannes where it will be offered to the international buyers. The World War I story set in then neutral Switzerland will follow a female main protagonist Johanna, played by empress Sisi Dominique Devenport, a nurse who gets embroiled in a plot involving international spies. She intends to find her illegitimate daughter and agrees to a dangerous deal with the German secret service. Jeanette Hain, David Kross, Anna Schinz, Hanspeter Müller-Drossaart and Sunnyi Melles will also star in the series which was shot last winter. Among the known
The series will premiere at MipCom in Cannes
broadcasters, we know it will air on Swiss channel SRF and German national broadcaster ARD during the 2023-2024 winter television season! 
 
WHAT IS THE STORY OF DAVOS?
World War I is ravaging Europe. By contrast, Davos, the aristocratic spa town in the Swiss Alps, seems like an oasis of peace. But behind the scenes, neutral Switzerland takes center stage in a relentless battle between the secret agents of the world powers. Young nurse Johanna
Dominique Devenport and David Kross
Gabathuler unexpectedly gets caught between the fronts: to win back her illegitimate child, she starts to work as a spy for the German secret service – and suddenly becomes the tipping point in a risky plan that decides over war and peace. I will give you the first trailer as soon as we get it.

4 comments:

  1. Looks chilly LOL. I would never be a good spy. I'd sing like a canary. Allison just sent me a text yesterday and said, "I swear to God if you mention this to anyone, I'm never telling you anything again." It wasn't even a big secret, something about another vendor, but the fact that she is always telling me I'm a horrible secret keeper tells me that I'm better suited at blogging than being a spy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would be a good spy as I already am good in it.

      Delete
    2. But you tell us all your spyling news here lol!

      Delete
    3. Because I spy for you ,geez, you are my ears.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.