Saturday, October 3, 2026

ENJOY SOME MEDIEVAL ROMANCE TONIGHT IN HALLMARK'S A KNIGHT TO REMEMBER MOVIE WITH JAMES TREVENA

   A KNIGHT TO REMEMBER  
HITS HALLMARK SCREENS TONIGHT
Here is something cute and Autumn inspired to entertain you tonight: Hallmark is premiering this evening their new romantic movie
The film airs tonight on Hallmark
 A KNIGHT TO REMEMBER! When practical museum conservator Emily Porter (Julie Gonzalo) restores a centuries  old statue of legendary knight Sir Griffin de Beauford (James Trevena), one unexpected kiss brings him magically back to life and turns her carefully ordered world upside down. As Emily helps the chivalrous time traveler navigate modern Chicago, pumpkin spice lattes, a Halloween Medieval Fayre, and an FBI investigation led by her ex-husband, she begins to rediscover the wonder and romance she thought she had left behind. But with a rare celestial conjunction approaching and Griffin's fate hanging in the balance, Emily must decide  whether the safest heart is one kept guarded or one brave enough to believe in a love written in the stars. Check out the teaser below and tell us what you think:

11 comments:

  1. This almost sounds like one of the romance books I read last week except the Knight was a Gargoyle. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twould be much more difficult to kiss a gargoyle than a hot knight.

      Delete
  2. Gracias por la reseña. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be welcome, I will have something Latino later today probably.

      Delete
  3. This kind of stories never draw my attention..more terrible than reality shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the clip was very cute and the two of them are lovely, it is innocent Autumn fun to turn off your mind for an hour and a half.

      Delete
  4. Un bacio magico, viaggi nel tempo e pumpkin latte: il classico film Hallmark da guardare sotto le coperte!
    Buona domenica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esta es exactamente la clase de disparate que puede resultar muy divertido si la película no se toma demasiado en serio. Un caballero medieval intentando desenvolverse en el mundo actual da mucho juego para la comedia, y yo le daría una oportunidad a este romance en una tranquila noche de otoño. Aunque, si basta un beso para devolverle la vida a una estatua, quizá los museos tengan que reforzar la seguridad.
    Un cálido abrazo desde una distancia prudente de las estatuas. Y un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you doing here on Sundays, I am not used to seeing you here on weekends, did someone hijack your account? I am off to kiss Michelangelo's David.

      Delete
    2. I’m spying on you. You’ve made me curious about what you get up to, so now I have to keep an eye on you even on Sundays. Go kiss David; I promise I won’t tell anyone.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.