Thursday, April 25, 2024

CALLUM TURNER TO LEAD NEW SF SERIES NEUROMANCER BASED ON THE CLASSIC SF BOOK

   CALLUM TURNER  
TO LEAD NEW NEUROMANCER SF SERIES
Callum Turner will lead new sf series
A few months ago I informed you that science fiction classic novel NEUROMANCER from William Gibson will be turned into a ten episode sf series and now our dearest Callum Turner has been announced as the lead star. The story of the novel and the new series follows a damaged, top-rung super-hacker named Case (Callum Turner) who is thrust into a web of digital espionage and high stakes crime with his partner Molly, a razor-girl assassin with mirrored eyes, aiming to pull a heist on a corporate dynasty with untold secrets. Graham Roland will be the show runner and executive producer of the new television series.

10 comments:

  1. My husband would totally enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you could enjoy Callum, he is so delish!

      Delete
  2. Callum is delish indeed, but this one sounds like it would be more for Jason than me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He broke my heart because rumour has it he is dating that vile Albanian terrorist supporter Dua Lipa. He must be blind or something, if it is true he will no longer be seen here at my place, he is cancelled in my life.

      Delete
    2. Say it isn't so? I don't know Dua Lipa, but if she's a nasty terrorist, we shall cancel them both.

      Delete
    3. She is the biggest music star of the new gen after the horrid TayTay. She is Albanian and supports the terrorist Kosovars. We do not support Albanian terrorists. She pretty much made her career secretly using the money and influence of Kosovar mobsters down there and terrorist leaders. Rita Ora, Ava Max and Bebe Rexa too. You don't find it strange that the world suddenly has four of five Albanian music stars on the world scene? All their secret propaganda.

      Delete
    4. I've heard those names before, but I guess I don't listen to enough mainstream music to know who any of them are. Thank goodness for streaming music where I can just add the music I like to a playlist and shuffle it on repeat, skipping the trash of today (God, I sound like my parents LOL). I've been on an 80's kick again lately. Is that considered oldies nowadays?

      Delete
    5. It is retro trendy these days to be in the 80s. I wonder how they will rehash 90s next, I don't remember them as good ones. Will we go grunge again?

      Delete
    6. God, I hope not. I can't deal with that makeup and clothing again. It was bad enough back then, I do not want to relive through that era all over. It's so weird looking at girls wearing the fashions I wore as a teen now. And they are all buying cassette tapes and records. What's next, rotary telephones are going to be cool?

      Delete
    7. They will not even know how to use a landline.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.