Wednesday, April 3, 2024

LIZA PALMER'S NEW CULINARY EMPIRE BOOK FAMILY RESERVATIONS TO BE TURNED INTO A TV SERIES AT NBC

     FAMILY RESERVATIONS    
TO BE TURNED INTO A TV SERIES AT NBC
NBC will adapt the book into series
As Deadline reports Liza Palmer's freshly released book FAMILY RESERVATIONS will be turned into a TV series at NBC.
  The book, which she wrote in early mornings while battling cancer, follows culinary pioneer and world renowned restaurateur Maren Winter, who is nearing retirement. Each of her three daughters is eager to take the reins of running her restaurant empire, the Winter Group. Ruled by her deep insecurities about becoming irrelevant, Maren pits her three daughters against each other, beginning her own dangerous descent into madness and starting the Winter sisters on their journey to freedom. Empire's Ilene Chaiken will produce.
 

10 comments:

  1. This can be interesting and entertaining. We are watching Godless now..I am usually not a fan of western, so yesterday I actually had to force myself to really watch at least one episode..it turned out okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not do Westerns either, too bloody and boring.

      Delete
  2. Oh, yikes! I was already turned off by the pitting her daughters against each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most families are deeply dysfunctional and most parents failures.

      Delete
  3. Imagine that no one in my country has yet translated her books. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has about ten or eleven of them, methinks.

      Delete
  4. Could be interesting how the sisters stories play out, but I don't like the idea of a parent pitting siblings against each other. I cannot stand my siblings, but it's their own doing, not my mother's. She's even trying to make her death as stress free as possible making sure her will is clear and concise and we all understand what's being distributed and to whom when she passes to keep any disagreements to a minimum when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mommy dearest always sided with her firstborn not with me, so it is more like them pitted against me all my life. I make them both feel insecure methinks which is why they always tried to demean me.

      Delete
    2. People tend to be intimidated by those who are smarter than they are. I wonder if your brother would have been a girl if your mom would have still favored the first born. I find women tend to always play favorites when they have a son. I know 5 different families where there are 3 girls and 1 boy and the boy is always favored. Even with Jason's parents, where there is one boy and one girl, he's still the favorite.

      Delete
    3. That is because the boys carry on the family surname, but girls are usually more protected and spoilt within most of the families while boys are taught to be tough and manly. Don't know which is worse.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.