Sunday, April 21, 2024

SEE TRAILER FOR CHANNEL 4'S THE GATHERING THRILLER MINI TV SERIES WITH WARREN BROWN AND RICHARD COYLE

  THE GATHERING SERIES  
COMING SOON TO CHANNEL 4
Coming sometime soon to Channel 4 in United Kingdom is new thriller mini TV series THE GATHERING starring Warren Brown and Richard Coyle. Eva Morgan stars as working-class student
The Gathering arrives soon to Channel 4
Kelly, who is attacked at an illicit rave on a tidal islet alongside her friend Jessica (Sadie Soverall), an elite gymnastics teammate who seemingly has it all. Vinette Robinson stars as Jessica’s controlling and toxic mother Natalie and Warren Brown is Kelly’s hard working father Paul who struggles with his own impulse control. Richard Coyle stars as successful solicitor Jules, Sonny Walker as Adam, Ryan Quarmby as Charlie and newcomer Luca Kamleh-Chapman as Bazi. It is a whodunit – or, in this case – a whydunit, focusing on a group of disparate teenagers and their parents, each character  has a motive for attacking Kelly. An accomplished gymnast, on the National Team pathway, Kelly is committed to her strict training schedule but finds freedom and liberation in the joyous, unregulated world of free running. Each episode privileges a different character’s lens to give insight into the respective worlds of these teenagers and their families and allows the viewer to speculate who committed the crime. A series that leans into the controversial and the provocative, it examines the intertwined sex lives, loyalties and rivalries of a group of teens. And asks how they can negotiate their sense of identity and freedom in the face of surveillance parenting. 
 

6 comments:

  1. Haven't watched anything from Warren Brown in a long while..this sounds really exciting. We are watching 'baby reindeer', based on a true story about a female stalker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Count on Netflix to celebrate criminals and maniacs.

      Delete
  2. This one might be interesting. I’ll have to come back to watch the trailer. Were at a restaurant and I don’t think they’d appreciate me making noise over their country music (in Tennessee) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you ate something nice at the restaurant :) I do not think I have ever had anyone send me a comment from Tennessee before LOL

      Delete
    2. At least with my travels, you get comments from me from all over the US lol. Had me some sweet potato fries that were just ehhh. We ate at a southern buffet the night before though and I was ready to sell my house and move close to the restaurant that day. They had fresh peach cobbler and ice cream, baked beans like my granny used to make, hush puppies… I had to stop myself from going back for seconds (it was all you can eat, but I try to keep my calorie count within range so just a small plate for me). Jason indulged though since it was fish night and I never make fish at home because I don’t eat it and it stinks up the house.

      Delete
    3. LOL I used to love fish, but mother made it maybe three times a year, sadly. We live too far away from the sea to have the habit of eating it, sadly.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.