Wednesday, May 26, 2021

CHAPELWAITE GOTHIC MYSTERY SERIES TEASER IS HERE WITH ADRIEN BRODY AND AIRING DATE BASED ON STEPHEN KING'S HORROR STORY!

 CHAPELWAITE TEASER TRAILER
FOR ADRIAN BRODY PERIOD SET GOTHIC THRILLER TV SERIES
I gotta admit I am still worried we won't have anything to watch this summer, but if it is any consolation Epix is promising us this:
Chapelwaite arrives this August to Epix
CHAPELWAITE series based on Stephen King's famous story Jerusalem's Lot (prequel to his Salem's Lot) which will air this August in ten episodes with Adrien Brody in the lead role of a man from the 1850s who relocates his family to his ancestral home in Maine, but the question is - does the house really want new guests ?
      CHAPEL WAITE 
 is set in the 1850s. It follows Captain Charles Boone (Adrien Brody), who relocates his family of three children to his ancestral home in the small, seemingly sleepy town of Preacher’s Corners, Maine after his wife dies at sea. However, Charles will soon have to confront the secrets of his family’s sordid history, and fight to
Adrien Brody is leading the ten part horror series
end the darkness that has plagued the Boones for generations. Emily Hampshire plays Rebecca Morgan, an ambitious young woman who left Preacher’s Corners to attend Mount Holyoke College, and has returned home
Emily Hampshire takes the female lead as the governess
with an advance to write a story for the new and prestigious Atlantic Magazine. Her writer’s block lifts when Boone arrives in town with his children, and despite her mother’s protests, Rebecca applies to be governess of
The series is based on a story by Stephen King
the infamous Chapelwaite manor and the Boone family in order to write about them. In doing so, Rebecca will not only craft the next great gothic novel, she’ll unravel a mystery that has plagued her own family for years.

13 comments:

  1. You know how I feel about Stephen King movies, but I might tune in to this one. I do think Maine is so pretty and even if the house if haunted, it's gorgeous. I'll watch for that alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it is just suspenseful but not gory.

      Delete
  2. My husband enjoys Stephen King's books, and some films. Hope this one is good enough for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1850s? 😏 Yeah, I'm not even into 1990s, let alone older than that 😛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can you not like history, geez Louise? The settings, the costumes, the opportunity to escape....

      Delete
  4. I do like Stephen King's books but they don't always make good movies. I would definitely check this out though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be a series, not a film. Not that his series are any better LOL

      Delete
  5. I'm not a fan of Stephen King's books or movies so I'll pass on this one. But I'm with Theresa that Maine is a beautiful state, also horribly cold and filled with moose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both cold and moose :)

      Delete
    2. When I managed a district in Maine, I would drive up their often. I'd crawl along with the car, two hands gripped to the steering wheel, filled with fear that a moose would push me off the road. I have to find the video from our drive through safari last year when a moose ran in our direction and I freaked out even though it was no where near us. Irrational fear? Probably, but the moose can stay away!! LOL

      Delete
    3. But they do not really eat people LOL do they? There was a video on Facebook last week about moma moose waiting for a man to bring her baby moose to her because it got stuck in their fence, she was very patient and grateful.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.