Thursday, May 27, 2021

IT'S DRAMA AND OPULENCE IN MARGRETE: QUEEN OF THE NORTH HISTORICAL MOVIE TRAILER WITH TRINE DYRHOLM, JAKOB OFTEBRO! SVETLANA KHODCHENKOVA TO LEAD NETFLIX' 1ST RUSSIAN SERIES ANNA KARENINA

 MODERN ANNA KARENINA 
AS NETFLIX 1ST RUSSIAN SHOW
Svetlana Khodchenkova will take the lead
We are international today, starting with news from Netflix who have cast crazy gorgeous Svetlana Khodchenkova whom you have seen in Wolverine and numerous Russian blockbusters over the years, as the lead for their first Russian original series ANNA K a contemporary version of Leo Tolstoy's Anna Karenina. It will be a lavish retelling of the literary classic, set in modern Russia. It centers on Anna Karenina, the wife of the soon to become governor of St. Petersburg, who enters a life changing love affair with Vronsky, the dashing heir of an aluminum empire. Their affair quickly careens out of control, threatening the delicate balance of their familial bonds and social relationships. Set between cosmopolitan Moscow, historic St. Petersburg, and Russia’s rugged countryside, the drama explores themes of passion and loyalty. Stay tuned for casting news on Vronsky! Will it be one of our favourite Russian gents? Rinal, Petrov, Markov?
 
  MARGRETE: QUEEN OF NORTH 
FIRST EPIC TRAILER IS HERE!
I was probably among the first ones to inform you about this one last winter but now we have the first trailer
Margrete will hit Scandinavia this Autumn
and poster for Danish epic movie MARGRETE: QUEEN OF THE NORTH about their famous queen who united Denmark, Norway and Sweden into one kingdom.  It is the untold story of Margrete I (Trine Dyrholm), a visionary monarch ahead of her time. The year is 1402, and Margrete I has achieved what no man has managed before. She has gathered Denmark, Norway and Sweden into a peace orientated union, which she single handedly rules through her young, adopted son, Erik. The union is beset by enemies, however, and Margrete is therefore planning a marriage between Erik and Princess Philippa of England. An alliance with England should secure the union’s status as an
Trine Dyrholm takes the lead role in the historical drama
emerging European power, but a breathtaking conspiracy is under way that could tear Margrete and all she believes in apart. Directed by Charlotte Sieling the film, also starring Norway's Jakob Oftebro, arrives this September.

14 comments:

  1. Both of those sound pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both sound good, but the first one for the win! I love the addition of a juicy love affair to stir things up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Svetlana Khodchenkova looks so gorgeous and I love her smile...so pure and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should see her in other photos, she is crazy beautiful and also has that warm charisma, my absolute fave Russian actress.

      Delete
  4. Not surprised about it being remade again & again because, it's quite popular already... 🤷‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is probably the most famous book in the world.

      Delete
  5. If there's a few hot actors lined up, I might admire the character pics, but Anna will be a no for me. Never have I despised a character as much as her in my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She kinda was an ungrateful and spoilt biyatch. PS I'm trying to post today's post but Blogger has some problems and we cannot attach pictures to our posts, it has been on for hours now, hope it clears before I go to sleep otherwise I will have to post tomorrow if they fix it.

      Delete
    2. I haven't even tried. I hope they fix it. I still need to upload my honey post. Sometimes blogger sucks!

      Delete
    3. It appears it is a problem all over the Blogger as their help forum is filled with complaints tonight. I've been trying for four hours now, so I will just have to leave it for tomorrow if they fix it by then. I don't remember we've had this problem before in a decade and more I've been on Blogger.

      Delete
    4. Worked ok for me about 1am. Hopefully it's working on your end now.

      Delete
    5. It was off for at least five to seven hours, now, in the morning, it finally works again.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.