Wednesday, May 5, 2021

CALLUM TURNER, JOE ALWYN, FELICITY JONES STAR IN THE LAST LETTER FROM YOUR LOVER PERIOD SET DRAMA TRAILER AIRING THIS SUMMER AT NETFLIX

 LAST LETTER FROM YOUR LOVER
TRAILER IS HERE WITH JOE ALWYN AND CALLUM TURNER
The movie will stream on Netflix in July
Just as they announced yesterday, Studiocanal has released a trailer for their new drama movie THE LAST LETTER FROM YOUR LOVER which arrives to Netflix July 23rd. The movie based on Jojo Mojes novel will air in UK only in cinemas from August 6th and in Scandinavia from July 30th! The dual narrative love story is set in the French Riviera and London during the 1960s and present day. The story follows Ellie (Felicity Jones), a young female journalist in contemporary London who uncovers a series of love letters in the archives which tell the story of an intensely romantic but star crossed affair in the 1960s between Jennifer Stirling (Shailene Woodley) and Anthony O’Hare (Callum
In some countries, the film will play only in theatres, not on Netflix
Turner). As Ellie is drawn into the story, she becomes obsessed with discovering the lovers’ identities and finding out how their love story ends. Joe Alwyn and Nabhaan Rizwan also star.

18 comments:

  1. I've never been into watching romance movies even though I love reading romance books. Weird, eh? lol But then I never said I was normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them occasionally, especially if I find the pairing of the actors hot. I adore gay romance films, for example, they are very beautiful and always filled with genuine, raw emotions which is always lovely to see on the screen. The last amazing one was BEFORE THE FALL from 2016.

      Delete
  2. some romance movies are good... this one, hopefully good too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this aiming for the teenagers? The actors all look really young...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like a grown up film, but it will probably get teen viewers because of Alwyn and Shailene. I will watch it for my dear Callum.

      Delete
  4. I thought it said Felicity Huffman and I was like... I don't think we'll be seeing that anytime soon. ��

    Such a shame for a possible future Desperate Housewives reunion. But hey, the same is happening with the SATC series revival. ��‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SATC revival seems so horrible, hope it becomes the biggest flop ever, they deserve it after making it a woke crap and kicking Kim out of the cast.

      Delete
    2. Think you're very much wrong and therefore, I obviously completely disagree. 🙂 It doesn't matter if the show flops or not, it has already proven it's a trendsetting phenomenon. 😉

      Delete
    3. I am not speaking about the show, but about the revival of it.

      Delete
  5. This one reminds me of the Amanda Seyfried movie where she discovers the love letter stuck in a brick wall.. This is sounds like the perfect cheesy movie to watch while folding multiple loads of laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prefer to read romance books in my room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Might be cute, but eww Shailene. Why does she get so many roles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The most shocking thing is that her fans think she is an extremely good actress. Like what the what? Her voice is so annoying in every film she was in.

      Delete
    2. I hate her voice and her mouth. Both grate my nerves.

      Delete
    3. The same goes for Lily James. Her new series starts tomorrow at BBC and I ain't watching just because of her.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.