Monday, May 24, 2021

ARE YOU READY? WORLD'S MOST BELOVED TV SERIES EVER FRIENDS IS RETURNING NEXT WEEK WITH THE REUNION FEATURING THE WHOLE CAST AND SOME STAR STUDDED SPECIAL GUESTS!

   FRIENDS: THE REUNION   
IS HAPPENING NEXT WEEK
Earlier this week we said the final goodbye to TV's most wholesome sitcom ever Last Man Standing which ended for good after ten years on air and almost 200 episodes, and next week the cast of another beloved classic
The Reunion is happening next week!
sitcom FRIENDS is coming back but not for a scripted return: it will just be a reunion with actors reminiscing on the beautiful years they've spent shooting world's most popular show ever. HBO Max will air THE REUNION May 27th and Sky, which aired the show back in the days, over in UK. In Canada it will stream on Crave and Foxtel, on Binge in Australia, and on HBO cable channels in Europe. Matthew Perry, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Jennifer Aniston, Matt LeBlanc and David Schwimmer will go back together to Friends’ original Burbank studio. People who created Friends and served as their executive producers Kevin Bright, Marta Kauffman, and David Crane will also be back behind the cameras.

WHAT'LL HAPPEN AT REUNION? 
Our favorite friends are back on the set that started it all. Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer, and special guests reunite to discuss everything from their
All the cast is both returning and executive producing the event
casting process to whether or not Ross and Rachel were really on a break. Witness the unbreakable bond of the group that perfectly captured the moment in life when your friends become your family. Guest stars set to join
The reunion will air literally all around the world
them include David Beckham, Justin Bieber, James Corden, Cindy Crawford, Lady Gaga, Elliott Gould (who played the father of Ross and Monica), Kit Harington, Tom Selleck (who played Monica's older lover),
The original production crew will also be behind the cameras
Reese Witherspoon (who played Rachel's irresponsible sister). A day before, on Wednesday, HBO Max will air a red carpet event featuring guest star appearances!

14 comments:

  1. I think I am really the weird one because I switched channel whenever Friends was on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is massively weird indeed. I did that to How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory.

      Delete
  2. Man, I loved that show. I'll for sure catch this reunion. It's so nice to see that they all remained friends and kept in touch over the years. I think this was just a really well cast group of good people who had each other's back on and off the show. None of that petty drama and jealousy that goes on between actors on other sets. I think their chemistry is just what made this show work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is the world's favourite show ever. Yes, Tim had that chemistry with Patricia and JTT.

      Delete
  3. I liked the show but it wasn't like a favorite or anything. This should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be a nice little reminiscence of the past.

      Delete
  4. 😍😍😍😍 Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commented on this one yesterday, but I guess Blogger was boycotting against me again.

    I've been seeing news about this reunion all over the place! As much as I'd love to see a spin off, I'll take a reunion. I still remember literally crying during the series finale, especially when Monica closed the door to their apartment one last time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and when Chandler said lets grab a coffee and asked where are we going.

      Delete
  6. I've seen the trailer when it came out. Damn, they're old... And so are we, lol! 😜 Phoebe was my favorite. Others, I pretty much disliked. 🤷‍♂️ Watched Jennifer Aniston & Reese Witherspoon in an interview as a promo for their The Morning Show and, they talked about them being together originally in Friends. I don't remember her, probably didn't care enough or didn't watch it... Anyways, cool that she's makin' a comeback, too! 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved Phoebe, especially in her Smelly Cat video :) Reese was a very spoilt sister or Rachel, which is, given how Rachel was spoilt herself, a hardly imaginable thing LOL My fave were Phoebe, Chandler and Monica, and I hated Joey and Rachel.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.