Saturday, January 18, 2020

HULU RELEASES FIRST TEASER AND PREMIERE DATE FOR HISTORICAL COMEDY MINI SERIES ON CATHERINE THE GREAT WITH ELLE FANNING, NICHOLAS HOULT

The series will stream from May 15th
'THE GREAT' TRAILER
FROM CATHERINE THE NOTHING TO CATHERINE THE GREAT
Hulu has released the first teaser and also the premiere date for their period set three part mini series THE GREAT on Russian Empress Catherine, but the unexpected element is that it was done in a form of comedy,  they say it is genre bending
Elle Fanning takes the comedic role of Catherine the Great
anti historical series! Not sure I like that. Anyhows, the series features Elle Fanning playing a royal woman living in rural Austria during the seventeenth
Nicholas Hoult plays Tzar Peter II in the three part historical comedy
century who is forced to choose between her own personal happiness and the future of Russia, when she marries future Russian Emperor Peter played by
Gwilym Lee plays Grigor Dymov in the series
magnetically gorgeous Nicholas Hoult. It will premiere May 15th! Phoebe Fox, Adam Godley, our dearest Jamestown star Gwilym Lee, Charity
In one of the juicy scenes, Medici star Sebastian De Souza will show his willy and peachy bums in front of the crazy emperor
Wakefield, Douglas Hodge and Sacha Shawan also star. Check out the unusual trailer below and tell us what you think, is it what you expected?

8 comments:

  1. Is this the 3rd series regarding Catherine the Great in past few months? I'm starting to think that TV writers need some new material to play with. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When they start milking something they don't let go, next up is Elizabeth I, and they've already milked the Tudors dry.

      Delete
    2. I guess it’s better than vampires!

      Delete
  2. Well, I do like Nicholas Hoult so I'd watch it. I'm not going to subscribe to Hulu for that purpose though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think this is one I'd like. I do like Nicholas Hoult, but even he can't pique my interest here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally did not expect it would be a comedy, I don't find the topic funny.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.