Friday, March 19, 2010

JENNIFER LOPEZ GOES "OVERBOARD"

Since her career has long ago gone overboard (especially the music one), Jennifer-I-Wear-Dead-Animals-On-Me- Lopez might literally go overboard in a remake of the 80's romantic comedy "Overboard" which starred Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn. Will Smith is one of the producers of the remake for Columbia and Lopez is currently in negotiations to take the lead role.
As you remember the story centers on a snooty, spoiled woman who falls off her yacht and is taken to the hospital by a local, morally challenged carpenter. When she wakes up with amnesia, he convinces her she is his wife, thereby getting a free housekeeper for his four boys.

8 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how I feel about a remake of that cult classic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must confess I didn't like the original either ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one was 'eh' at best. It had no special effects. Why remake it? I'd rather look at a bad version with Goldie than one with J-Lo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the 1987 original and found it interesting at first, but then the movie fell flat later on and I became bored. Maybe she could make it a more boring version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahahahaha .... Jaccsy this is the funniest comment you've ever written :)) It's really a good one :)))

    Alex, Alex, I love the part where your comment says - IT HAD NO SPECIAL EFFECTS :)))))))

    The two of you made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe Will Smith will have better taste.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, he hasn't quite shown a good taste so far :P

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.