Friday, February 12, 2010

VIN DIESEL SIGNS FOR "RIDDICK", THE THIRD PART OF THE SF SAGA

So it's official: Vin Diesel is confirmed to star in "Riddick", the third chapter in the "Chronicles of Riddick" franchise. He will also produce the movie while David Twohy is reprising his role as writer and director of the sci-fi saga. As HOLLYWOOD SPY wrote before the third movie will stick closer to the "Pitch Black" and will focus on the character of Riddick and not on the universe in which he lives, which was the case with "Chronicles of Riddick". I must admit I'm a bit disappointed since I liked "Chronicles of Riddick" (which earned $116 million worldwide and had a successful videogame series) much better than "Pitch Black" and I will miss Karl Urban and Judie Dench terribly.

2 comments:

  1. Finally! I agree about Chronicles, the second movie; it was a great, real science fiction. I liked Pitch Black, but it was a more simple horror story. I prefer a grand sci fi epic. Oh well, I'll watch it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer grand sci fi epics as well, Lorel, and I'm disappointed we don't get to see enough of those lately.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.