Saturday, February 13, 2010

KATE WINSLET IN HBO'S NEW MINI SERIES

Kate Winslet has signed on to star in "Mildred Pierce", a new mini-series for HBO. The director's seat is reserved for Todd Haynes (who has directed the worst movie I've ever seen "I'm Not There")who will make a five-hour TV remake of the 1945 film "Mildred Pierce" which won Joan Crawford her only Academy Award.
The series will focus on the tittle character, a proud single mother trying to connect with her daughter during the Great Depression in Los Angeles. According to "Variety" the casting for the other roles has already started and production is scheduled to begin in New York City this April.

5 comments:

  1. Not my style, but if it's got Kate, I'll at least check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is beautiful! I love her style, ever notice how she is always elegant?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oH, have I? :) Beside Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet is the best dressed celebrity out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's enough to make me order HBO, and what a photograph!

    Michele
    SouthernCityMysteries

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was patiently waiting for an opportunity to use this special picture of our beloved Kate :))

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.