Friday, February 12, 2010

JUDI DENCH AND JAMIE BELL JOINING "JANE EYRE"?

It seems that a new adaptation of "Jane Eyre", Charlotte Bronte's famous novel, could have two very interesting new cast members. According to "The Hollywood Reporter", young and talented Jamie Bell could possibly play St. John, a clergyman cousin of Jane Eyre, while lovely dame Judi Dench could portray Mrs. Fairfax.
Directed by Cary Fukunaga the adaptation will have Mia Wasikowska in the title role and increasingly popular Michael Fassbender as Edward Rochester, Eyre's employer who she falls in love with but later discovers is hiding a dark secret.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure many are looking forward to this but for me there are so many adaptations of this movie I get them confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I don't like the topic as well, but the main cast is so interesting that I'm sure I won't miss it.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.