Saturday, February 6, 2010

RYAN MCPARTLIN IS THE NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!


Now this could be one the best superhero related news I've ever heard. According to fresh rumors, one of my favourite TV actors Ryan McPartlin ("Chuck", "Living with Fran")might be our new Captain America. He has confirmed yesterday that he recently auditioned for the role of Steve Rogers in "The First Avenger: Captain America":
The one thing I can't stand are these actors that are twittering about auditioning for Captain America. It's really tacky. With that said, it is in the casting process and like many other actors, I read for it, so we'll wait and see what happens. Regardless, I'm pretty psyched to be Captain Awesome (on "Chuck") for the time being.
Back in January he was also asked about possibly playing Captain America since a huge number of fans would like to see him in the role, and here's what he said back then:
Yeah, you know, there’s some Internet buzz out there that I’d be a good Captain America, and I’m not going to try and tell them I wouldn’t want to play that role. I’d love for them to get somebody like me, a little more obscure that the audience and our geeks would love to push for.
I must admit if this proves true, and our charming Ryan really gets the part of his life, I think it could possibly be the first super hero movie in which I'd be absolutely happy with the choice for the leading role.

5 comments:

  1. Ryan would be perfect for Captain America. By looks/resembelance alone. :) I really can't see anyone else better then him for this role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is the perfect choice - not only because he has that handsome American look, and is buff enough, but also because of his personality - he is always very kind, warm and approachable, just like a good super hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Awesome! (by the way that's a Chuck reference, since he plays a character Chuck nicknamed Captain Awesome, now he really will be a Captain)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, I've mentioned in the post that he's referring to his "Chuck" role :) I don't watch the show, but I follow Ryan :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.