Thursday, February 4, 2010

LOGAN LERMAN IS THE NEW SPIDERMAN???

After a series of young actors whose names have been appearing in the gossips about the new man who will get under the Spiderman's suit, it seems that Sony's upcoming superhero reboot has finally got its leading man or boy. Speaking recently to "Access Hollywood" about the upcoming fantasy hit "Percy Jackson & The Olympians: Lightning Thief" young Logan Lerman has revealed that he was in talks to play the new Spider-Man:
There have been a few discussions, it's definitely something I'm looking into.It's one of my favorite characters ever and I'm a huge fan of the series. I'd love to have more conversations about it. I'm definitely very interested in it.
The 18-year-old actor also said that he's been a hardcore fan of the web-slinger for years and that he is still in just early talks with the studio.

10 comments:

  1. He could become Spiderman. A younger version. He looks much more like Peter Parker than Tobey Maguire ever did.

    Although, my personal pick would be a more mature version with Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I must notice that Joseph Gordon Levitt is becoming increasingly popular among the audience and the critics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy *BEEP*, I'm not sure what to think, they really are rebooting this, aren't they

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could live with that I guess. Just have trouble stomaching the idea of a reboot on such a young franchise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Spider-man reboot is going to suck, especially if they go younger and take the series back to high-school, talk about cheesing it up! Are they completely blind to why the Batman franchise came back from the grave? It's called make the series dark a dramatic, not cast a bunch of tweens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lerman was pretty good in "3:10 To Yuma". I think he can't be worse than Tobey Maguire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tobey Maguire was totally miscast as Spider-man! How did Sam Raimi chose him for the role is still a mistery to me! Well, it seems we have another child-like Spidy... I'm disappointed once again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the Batman franchise came back from the grave??? I haven't noticed, for me that franchise got burried even deeper when Nolan put his paws on it.

    To me, Spiderman movies have always been a bit childish, so I have no problem with Lerman in the role. Not everything in this world has to be black, dark, morbid and bloody.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait... Logan Lerman is 18? Then why is he playing Percy Jackson in "The Lightning Thief?" (He's supposed to be 12 at the beginning of the series.) It makes me wonder if they're not planning on doing sequels. He's a handsome young guy. I'm not a big fan of the Spider Man flicks... I agree with nebular and think Toby was miscast in that role. (I like him in other stuff though.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess he was younger while the shooting of Percy was going on :))

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.