Friday, February 5, 2010

EXCLUSIVE SUPER BOWL TEASER FOR "ROBIN HOOD"

Here's another exclusive Super Bowl TV Spot, this time for Ridley Scott's upcoming historical action "Robin Hood". I must admit I'm still not impressed: the movie just isn't visually alluring with all those grayish colours and cold scenes. And again they decided not to show us almost anything from Cate Blanchett. Starring Russell Crowe, Cate Blanchett, William Hurt, Matthew Macfadyen, Mark Strong, Kevin Durand, Alan Doyle and Max von Sydow the movie opens this May. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. hmmm. Looks like something hubby would like.

    How historically accurate are women who throw on armor and fight right alongside the men? There seems to be at least one in every period movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bleak and dull scenery remind me of the movie King Arthur (2004).
    I think the movie will be battle after battle and full of raids and ambushes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A different take on the Robin Hood legend. Good pedigree as far as cast and director. I guess it's been long enough since Kevin Costner was Robin Hood for another movie to enter the scene. Will have to wait and see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kristin
    but you must admit there's no one better to fight as a lady then our gorgeous Cate Blanchett :)

    @Avalon
    yes, it's gonna be very violent, I guess.

    @Alex
    I also think we'll have to wait and see, since I'm not amazed by the trailers and posters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's because you don't like Russell Crowe, Dezmond, which baffles me to no end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, Answer, but I also can't stand Downey Jr, Sean Penn, Leo De Caprio ... and most other American actors, so why is it that just my dislike of Russell makes you so baffled? Do you have secret hots for him? :PP or is it because he's Australian. But you know I adore all Australian actors except him and crazy Mel :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.