Wednesday, February 3, 2010

THE FIRST POSTER FOR MEDIEVAL EPIC "IRONCLAD"

After we've recently published the first picture of James Purefoy with the ginormous sword in Jonathan English's upcoming epic action "Ironclad" we now have the first poster for this medieval movie. With a star studded cast including James Purefoy, Paul Giamatti, Richard Attenborough, Robert Carlyle, Bob Hoskins, Brian Cox, William Moseley, Jason Flemyng, Mackenzie Crook, Kate Mara ... this medieval-era action film follows a member of the formidable Knights Templar (Purefoy) and his "Magnificent Seven" cohorts who defend Rochester Castle against tyrant King John (Giamatti) and his army in 13th century England.

8 comments:

  1. There haven't been enough movies about the Knights Templar. What a great cast, I'm really looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there weren't, I've just watched s Scandinavian movie about the Templars, and it was horrible, so I'm looking forward to IRONCLAD to see those knights in some better action. The cast really is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to this, I hope that it will not be a let-down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you find out for sure that William is in this movie? I remember you said that he may not be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The movie looks promising and the poster is bad ass. Let's hope it pans out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Avalon, I hope we'll get some more pictures soon, and a trailer possibly, and then we shall know for certain :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm much more interested in Purefoy's Solomon Kane.
    Ironclad looks like regular war-action movie. That story doesn't interest me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As time goes by, somehow I'm not sure whether we shall ever live to see SOLOMON KANE up on the big screen :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.