Monday, August 8, 2011

AMANDA SEYFRIEND & MARK RUFFALO IN "NOW YOU SEE ME"! MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY & REESE WITHERSPOON IN "MUD"! BEN CHAPLIN & EMILY WATSON IN "LITTLE BOY"!

 I've mentioned this project before as well, but now it has new cast: NOW YOU SEE ME has just added Amanda Seyfried and Mark
Ruffalo
in the lead roles! As "MovieWeb" reports, the film follows a group of elite magicians who love to pull off elaborate bank robberies during their production, while trying to stay one step ahead of the FBI. Mark Ruffalo will play the top FBI agent handling the case, while Amanda Seyfried will be a technical expert who builds several devices to help the illusionists pull off the heists. The cast also includes Jesse Eisenberg.The film will be directed by Louis Letterier (CLASH OF THE TITANS) and produced by STAR TREK's Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman.
_________________________________________________
I've mentioned Reese Witherspoon just a few days ago with her new project WISH LIST, but now she has another film in plan:
according to "Deadline" she will join Matthew McConaughey in MUD, a powerful, redemptive tale of a charismatic fugitive named Mud (Matthew McConaughey) and his unlikely friendship with fourteen year old Ellis. Ellis is determined to help his new friend escape from both the law and some very serious bounty hunters, in order to reunite Mud with his soul mate, Juniper (Witherspoon). The film will have rich characters learning valuable lessons through life-changing circumstances.
__________________________________________________
Another film with kids in the lead role will also be LITTLE BOY, at $24 million, enchanting and touching family drama set in
small-town America in the early days of WWII. As "Variety" reports the film will revolve around an 8-year-old with developmental problems. His only friend is his father, and with his departure to war, the troubled boy is forced to confront the cruelty of schoolmates and others. Young Jakob Salvati will play the lead child role joining Ben Chaplin, Emily Watson and Kevin James in the cast.

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo of Amanda!
    And I think I'll like Matthew and Reese in a film together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she had a whole, lovely, photo shoot for ELLE with cute animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now You See Me could be fun. And that picture of Amanda is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the premise of NOW YOU SEE ME, and yes, that pic of Amanda is beautiful--Amanda is the cat, right? (giggle).
    I also like the sound of MUD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when people take photos with cats. Great looking films.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last one sounds a little heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who doesn't love a photo with a cute kitten in?

    Happy Monday Dezzy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda Seyfriend is quite busy. I like Mark Ruffalo but indifferent with Amanda.

    Btw Dezz, remember you told me about mobile version of Hollywood-Spy. I never found out how to switch it to mobile theme...nad suddenly today...your blog swicth to mobile theme by it self....hahaha weird but I like it, much easier to scroll down than before.Amanda Seyfriend is quite busy. I like Mark Ruffalo but indifferent with Amanda.

    Btw Dezz, remember you told me about mobile version of Hollywood-Spy. I never found out how to switch it to mobile theme...nad suddenly today...your blog swicth to mobile theme by it self....hahaha weird but I like it, much easier to scroll down than before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. re your comment: are you sure it doesn't mean the sudden spread of cancer from organ to another? cause that's what the english version means.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Now You See Me" has great potential, I really like Mark Ruffalo, he was on an actors studio programme last night.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Luanne
    it is a gorgeous picture isn't it :)And don't forget that we shall also watch magicians fighting Hitler in HOGOBLIN show on HBO next year :)

    @Lyndy
    yep, not sure who's the kitten in that pic :) and not sure who's the dog in the second one either :)

    @Clarissa
    I also like pics with animals, if animals felt comfortable during the shooting. I have lots of pics of celebs with elephants, cats, dogs and try to publish them everytime I can :0

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Libby
    it does :(

    @Custie
    you mean two cute kittens :)

    @Novia
    I think it's either the problem with your mobile or your provider, but yes, my blog has the option to be viewed nicely on mobile phones as well, all Blogger blogs have that option.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Edmund
    yes, it's true, in my language "metastaza" is the phase when the cells start spreading all around the body not "sleeping" as I accidentally said over at your place ;)

    @Lurk
    it could be a film with interesting plot, hope director will do the right job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I knew you'd come up with something cool as always. :)

    I love this photo of Amanda, she looks very striking. Now You See Me sounds very intriguing and one that I most definitely have to check out.

    I'm already in love with Little Boy. What a compelling, poignant story.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i agree about the pic of amanda! super cute! i love how the color scheme makes her eyes pop.

    mud and little boy sound extremely interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now You See Me sounds too cool. I dig this blog! <3 a newb follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. I miss Ben Chaplin! Don't think I've seen in him anything since The Truth About Cats and Dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You had to ruin LITTLE BOY with Kevin James, didn't you? As far as MUD, I don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now You See me Sounds very intriguing. Interested in what type of gadgets and tricks they come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ooo! I love the premise of that Now You See Me, and Amanda Seyfried looks SO gorgeous. Very cool. I'll be looking for that one~ :o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Melsy
    yes, but I had to alert all my penguins from they Sunday rest to come up with a new post :P
    Glad you like those two films, they do have interesting plots

    @Vics
    everybody loves that pic :) But Amanda is always very photogenic!

    @Kelley
    welcome to HOLLYWOOD SPY, glad you like my place :)I'll pop over to your place ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Lyds
    ah, that was my first thought as well when I heard his name in this piece of news, we really haven't seen him for ages. I think he is starring in some British TV show.

    @Josh
    believe it or not, that was my reaction exactly. Don't really see what is Kevin doing in that cast?

    @Mary
    it does, it could be interesting in the gadget department as well :)

    @Leigh
    those two seem to be today's crowd pleasers here at HOLLYWOOD SPY :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The new Matthew McConaughey film sounds interesting. I like the inclusion of ReeSe Witherspoon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. it's true ,Dan, they could be an interesting couple :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.