Monday, August 29, 2016

'WILD OATS' TRAILER WITH SHIRLEY MACLAINE, JESSICA LANGE, BILLY CONNOLLY! GEOFFREY RUSH 'GENIUS' EINSTEIN SERIES CASTS EMILY WATSON, SETH GABEL, VINCENT KARTHEISER

'GENIUS' EINSTEIN TV SERIES
CASTS EMILY WATSON, SETH GABEL, VINCENT KARTHEISER
Remember how just a week or so ago I told you that National Geographic is preparing GENIUS series on Einstein? Now lead star Geoffrey Rush has been joined by a really strong cast including Emily Watson, Vincent Kartheiser, Seth Gabel, Samantha Colley, Michael McElhatton... 
Each of the ten episodes will explore Einstein’s extraordinary scientific achievements, along with his volatile, passionate and complex personal relationships as an imaginative, rebellious patent clerk, who couldn’t get a teaching job or a doctorate, unlocked the mysteries of the atom and the universe. Seth Gabel will play his confidante Michele Besso; Colley portrays Serbian scientist Mileva Maric, who later became his first wife and many believe she came up with most of his theories. Vincent Kartheiser will  be a consulate official in Berlin. Rush and Johnny Flynn play Einstein at different ages.

'WILD OATS' TRAILER
 SEES SHIRLEY MACLAINE AND JESSICA LANGE GO CRAZY
The only trailer I have for you this Monday, along with the first poster, is for comedy movie WILD OATS in which Shirley MacLaine plays a retired widow who hits the jackpot when she receives a life insurance check mistakenly made out for $5,000,000 instead of $50.000. She and her best friend, played by Jessica Lange, then take off, only to become media sensations and fugitives from justice. Billy Connolly, Demi Moore, Judd Hirsch and Stephanie Beacham round up the senior cast of the movie!

27 comments:

  1. "Wild Oats" sounds like fun! A couple of years ago, My Rare One and I went to a lecture series where Shirley MacLaine was one of the speakers. She was a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see WILD OATS. It looks like it will be a riot.

    Thoughts in Progress
    and MC Book Tours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will air on the telly in USA, or it might have aired already

      Delete
  3. I hope they keep the Einstein stories true to life. I get tire of seeing fictionalized bios.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. This upcoming Einstein series has me wondering if it will be 100% true or sensationalized to get more viewers. Anyway Wild Oats looks hilarious. Probably the movie Dirty Grandpa should have been. Reviews kept me from seeing that one. Hopefully Wild Oats will be the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just watched the trailer and loved the line, Have you ever seen the movie The Graduate?" My verdict is still out for the movie. Not sure it's one I'm racing off to the theatre to see, but I'll certainly catch in on Netflix. Who knows, if my life calms down enough maybe I'll go see it. It sort has that elder Thelma and Louise feel to it and the trailer made me laugh. I just never seem to have time for movies anymore. That's a sad thing, isn't it?
    Sorry I haven't visited your blog in while. My life's been really hectic with my kids, plus my dad died and my husband's been critically ill for a long time. He's home now. I finally have a chance to catch up on blogging and visit my favorite bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice that Hollywood has been having a trend of senior actors movies in recent years.

      Sorry to hear about your family, hope the things improve for all of us!

      Delete
  6. I wonder if his friendship with Charlie Chaplin will pop up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wild Oats looks like my kind of movie for sure. As an aside Dezzy, have you heard of the movie Mr. Church? I just saw the trailer the other day and I was sobbing like a baby. Can't wait to see that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't, but I see it's with Eddie Murphy

      Delete
  8. Hollywood isn't always kind to intelligence - will be interesting to see what happens in this one

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was also thinking Wild Oats was kind of like an elder Thelma and Louise. I'd have one hell of a time with my bestie if I got 5 million and was an old bat. Live it up on the greedy insurance company's dime before I kick the bucket!

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.