Friday, October 5, 2012

TRAILERS FOR "THE CROODS" ANIMATED ADVENTURE & "PARKER" WITH JASON STATHAM & JENNIFER LOPEZ! JAKE GYLLENHAAL JOINS HUGH JACKMAN IN "PRISONERS"! ANTHONY MACKIE & CHRIS EVANS IN "A MANY SPLINTERED THING"

Two trailers for you today, people! First here's the first, rather lovely, trailer for next year's animated film which I've recently spotlighted: Dreamwork's THE
 CROODS which hits theatres next March. Surviving in a volcanic world is tough enough, but caveman Grug (Nicolas Cage) gets a rude awakening when an earthquake forces him to leave behind the only world he knows. With his family in tow, he ventures out into the volatile world in search of a new home. The situation becomes even more complicated when Grug's family - but in particular his eldest daughter (Emma Stone) - become smitten with a nomad (Ryan Reynolds) they encounter on their dangerous journey. This quirky, imaginative stranger's search for 'tomorrow' is at odds with Grug's reliance on the traditions of yesterday!
HOLLYWOOD SPY HEADLINES
In today's short news: Jake Gyllenhaal has joined PRISONERS in which Hugh Jackman plays a small-town carpenter named Keller whose young daughter and her best friend are kidnapped. After
the cops fail to find them, Keller takes the law into his own hands, but in the process runs up against Detective Loki (Gyllenhaal), a hot shot cop with confidence to burn, assigned to the case. Meanwhile, "Variety" reports that Anthony Mackie has joined antiromantic film A MANY SPLINTERED THING in which our favourite hunk Chris Evans plays a man who meets an engaged woman (Michelle Monaghan), just as he is becoming disenfranchised with the prospect of love. He starts a platonic relationship with the woman, in hopes of trying to win her over, despite her relationship status. The script was on the famous Black List last year and also stars Giovanni Ribisi.

PARKER TRAILER
The second trailer for today is a more serious one: with a strange combination of Jason Statham and Jennifer Lopez, action flick PARKER hits
cinemas next next January. Parker (Jason Statham) is a professional thief who lives by a personal code of ethics: Don't steal from people who can't afford it and don't hurt people who don't deserve it. But on his latest heist, his crew double crosses him, steals his stash, and leaves him for dead. Determined to make sure they regret it, Parker tracks them to Palm Beach, playground of the rich and famous, where the crew is planning their biggest heist ever. Donning the disguise of a rich Texan, Parker takes on an unlikely partner, Leslie (Jennifer Lopez), a savvy insider, who's short on cash, but big on looks, smarts and ambition. Together, they devise a plan to hijack the score, take everyone down and get away clean.

36 comments:

  1. Jake Gyllenhol?? Yummmm!!!! Ohh how I love himm :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hall, not hol :) Sorry for not putting a pic of his today, I do have gallery of his :), but Kiss Evans is always our highest priority here :)

      Delete
  2. Forget Gyllenhol - Statham is sexy hot! I want to be a star in one his movies, they always have to be checked for wires. =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, he's sinfully hot, I bet that horrid Lopez accepted the role so that she can hunt him down for her own pleasure :)

      Delete
    2. That woman just can't act and it's only the vastness of her arse that made her famous. A little junk in the trunk is sexy but she's packing a planet in her britches. Christ, she's got her own gravity, appliances rotate around her arse it's so big!

      Delete
    3. I liked her in the beginning with her first album and first roles, but when the evil witch started promoting fur in her wardrobe and fighting against PETA, she became my celebrity archenemy! Pure evil, I say, she is pure evil. Imagine strutting around with the corpses of poor dead foxes and seals and who knows what else on your body? Evil business.

      Delete
  3. You always deliver with the hunks! I have never seen a Jason Statham movie, but I think I need to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you certainly do, well, at least you need to see him, not his movies so much :)

      Delete
  4. Well I will be the first to comment on the actually comment on the movie. Can you really go wrong with a Jason Statham movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not really if you're looking for what he is giving :)

      Delete
  5. why don't you have halloween, where do you live... i am giving you the right to trick or treat...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vojvodina, Central Europe :)
      The Christian people here do have All Saints Day on the 31st October, but no trick or treating, wild parties, costumes and such money wasting delights....

      Delete
  6. Cool trailers.

    You always post the greatest pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you can guess, I love the CROODS tailer. It looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a cute film, I'm just a bit sorry that they didn't go for the original drawings of the female character, she looked very cute in the sketches that you can find around the net :(

      Delete
  8. Chris looks so hot...and I like both trailers~

    Thanks for the updates Dez ~ Happy day ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scorching hot!
      Happy Day to you as well, Heaven

      Delete
  9. I love me a good animated movie! And cavemen to boot! I can speak cavish you know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jason Stratham is my guilty pleasure. I love his tough guy movies, but, yeah, Jennifer Lopez kind of killed the thrill there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is everyone's guilty pleasure, I think even straight boys would gladly have a fling with him :) J. Lo always kills the thrills...

      Delete
  11. Crood looks like a winner to me. The animation looks fab and the story looks fun and the cast looks interesting.

    On to the important bit. Chris Evans-let's each grab a spoon and share a bowl of that! nom nom nom.

    I sent you an email with a picture of your miniature attached darling. You look smashing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will be a cute animated adventure.
      Spoon? I'd rather use me hands and fingers :)
      Got the email, thanks, don't forget to check out my last Sunday post, Annzie, you were mentioned in it.

      Delete
    2. I just commented on your 2 million visitor post darling. It's been so quick this second million.

      I'll race you to him. Whoever gets there first gets dibs!

      Delete
    3. I've seen it, darling. I hear he is already taken by Minka Kelly, the luckiest darn lady in the world.... Not that she isn't hot herself, but still....

      Delete
  12. I'm not sold yet on the croods

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with Adam. Croods just seems like a generic family fun movie to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this world needs more of such family flicks.

      Delete
  14. parker sounds like a much grimmer version of the italian job

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hugh Jackman? Yow baby; just make sure he never wears a shirt. Or shaves.

    I'll watch Parker. Way cool. Ok, so tell me again you don't love the bad boy?

    I'm not usually a pop music fan; but I may have to find more Chris Brown songs. I like him. And Loreen too. Awesome. They both distracted me from your post. Sorry (sorta).

    .........dhole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall put it in his contract :)
      No, don't love bad boys...
      Those are Chris' and Loreen's best songs :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.