Friday, April 13, 2012

FIRST PICS FROM OO7 "SKYFALL" WITH DANIEL CRAIG, RALPH FIENNES, JUDI DENCH, JAVIER BARDEM! TRAILER FOR "TAKE THIS WALTZ" WITH MICHELLE WILLIAMS & SETH ROGEN! NEW "THIEF OF THIEVES" SHOW ON AMC!

You know me is not into James B(L)ond, but I know a lot of you like the franchise, so here are the first photos from the 23rd instalment titled SKYFALL. Ready to hit cinemas this November, and directed by Oscar winner Sam Mendes, the story of the film will put Bond’s loyalty to M
on a test as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. Beside Daniel Craig in the lead role, the cast will also have Ralph Fiennes (there are rumours that he might take over
the M's position), Judi Dench, Javier Bardem as the villain, Ben Whishaw as Q, and Berenice Marlohe and Tonia Sotiropoulou as the gorgeous Bond girls.
HOLLYWOOD SPY HEADLINES
If you like AMC's worldwide hit show THE WALKING DEAD you
might like a new one coming from its creator Robert Kirkman. According to "The Hollywood Reporter" his new project will be THIEF OF THIEVES and will follow the latest heist trend in Hollywood. Based on Kirkman's comic book, the series will revolve around a reformed art thief who takes on various jobs stealing only that which has already been stolen, returning various high-end pieces to their rightful place, or to the highest bidder. One of my fave TV faces, adorable Zach Gilford, who played the good guy in FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS and a doctor in ABC's doctors without borders medical drama OFF THE MAP, will wear the white coat again since he was cast for a new untitled medical drama which will see Jordana Spiro playing a young thoracic surgeon who becomes indebted to the South Chicago mafia and is forced to moonlight as a "mob doctor" while also working full time at Chicago's most prominent hospital. Zach will play a handsome blueblood who works alongside her.

The trailer I have for you today (tomorrow I will probably bring you LOOPER trailer) is for romantic drama TAKE THIS WALTZ, which hits theatres this June and has Michelle Williams, Seth Rogen, Luke Kirby and Sarah Silverman in the lead roles. Taking us
through the familiar, but uncharted question of what long-term relationships do to love, sex, and our images of ourselves the story of the film will actually be bitter sweet since it will see Michelle playing a happily married woman who falls for the artist who lives across the
street. The trailer provoked a very heated discussion over at YouTube, pouring hatred over cheating wives, and the most popular comment over there is a touching one saying the following: "Guy makes you laugh, he values you above all else, would do nothing to hurt you, provides for you, proposes to you and marries you, buys a house for you to live in,
thanks everyday he gets to spend it with you, then you spend one day with a good looking asshole who makes you feel all giddy inside and you forget everything your husband, who probably has spent a lot more time to get your affections, has done for you. Women logic is effed up".
And I wanted to thank everyone who congratulated me on my Birthday this Thursday :) All of the sweet readers, friends, visitors and even a few of the GAME OF THRONES and SPARTACUS actors :) Me loves you all!

54 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but I'm looking forward to Skyfall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that's why I posted the pics, Lurk :)

      Delete
  2. I am also a big fan of Bond so that one gets me excited... but thief of thieves??? Isnt that show already on tv and called Leverage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he it does seem like many other current shows :)

      Delete
  3. Yay for James B(L)ond.

    And what? It's your birthday? Why didn't I get an invitation to the party?

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE HOLLYWOOD SPY!! You can keep the kisses imparted on you earlier. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were taken off the guest list after not bringing me anything from UK :PP

      Thanks for the kisses :) And if you knew which B-day is it, you wouldn't deem me little :)

      Delete
  4. Sean Connery is the only Bond for me and I won't watch any other man play that role. You know how I feel about cheating on spouses. I despise it. I haven't seen the movie and don't know enough to weigh in on the argument, so I won't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you think Seanzie will manage to get Scottish independence this or next year when they have the voting?

      Delete
    2. Too bad he wasn't.... Irish. I find Daniel Craig the worst Bond ever. Make that e.v.e.r. When I saw that scene in which his was tortured sitting on that 'special there-go-my-nuts chair,' I wanted to get my money back.

      Delete
    3. agreed, Randy! He is the worst possible choice for the role, even I would be a better Bond than him :) I liked Pierce Brosnan as Bond, he was elegant. And since I'm too young for Sean's Bond, I grew up with Roger Moore as Bond.

      Delete
    4. I hope like hell the referendum passes. The Scots deserve their independence and if they do get it, Northern Ireland may consider it. Although I know some Unionists in Northern Ireland and I think it would be really difficult to pass there as the Unionists have all the money and all the power. We're too fractured up North to get a consensus.

      Delete
    5. the same is with my Vojvodina, dahling, even if we had a referendum for independence, there are a lot of Serbian nationalists here who would vote against it or create problems if the people vote for independence :( even though everyone is aware that Serbia is milking us like a cow :( We get less than 7% of money that Belgrade takes from us :(

      Delete
    6. So what you're telling me is you're Bond. Dezz Bond Well, it sure has that ring to it. I suppose your glasses are special... with lasers in them?

      Delete
    7. no, silly, they have hidden cameras in them, not lasers. Armani standards.

      Delete
    8. how do you think I took pics of Cat's hairy white bum so that I could threaten him with tabloid exposure?

      Delete
  5. I don't have the perfect marriage but I agree sometimes women are just messed up! Powerful trailer though. And me loves the Bond. Sorry you don't. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's true, Clarissa :( Glad you liked the trailer!

      Delete
  6. I don't like any Bond movies...or movies about cheating LOL

    I am jealous that you had messages from both Spartacus stars AND Game of Thrones. Is that okay??? To be jealous I mean??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like adultery movies either, nor stories, I just have no sympathy for cheaters :) but this one is interesting since we rarely have ladies as cheaters on film :)

      I had to brag about that a bit :) Love them both a lot and was happy that they sent me congrats :)

      Delete
    2. *sigh* then I shall be happy for you rather than jealous =)

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday, Dezzy. I hope it was a GREAT one.

    Loved that comment you quoted re Take This Waltz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to see Take This Waltz!!! I love Seth Rogen films. He cracks me up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I was a kid I watched the Bond films with my dad - haven't watched many since though. I always liked the opening action sequence - always fun and silly! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, the opening and the music are always great in Bond flicks :)

      Delete
  10. Connery is the only good Bond, barely seen the rest of them. Gilford was wonderful in Friday Night Lights but another doctor show, uggg. The thief show sounds kind of like a Leverage rip off, geez I'm just whiny today..hahaha..happy birthday too the cat left a pringle can present in your loo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Zach so much that I even watched OFF THE MAP just for him, love his presence and his warm geekiness :) He got married this winter with a fellow actress. forgot her name.
      It better be filled with pringles and not with poongles!

      Delete
    2. Yeah he was my favorite on Friday Night Lights, just as such say such a pleasant presence, compared to most dimwit actors. Hmmmm it's a surprise what is inside

      Delete
    3. I'm not opening it, Cat, forget it :)

      Delete
  11. We love you! Hope it was as sweet as you are :D
    ooh, you left us in a pickle...is it a sweet or sour ending! Ouch, that is quite the quandary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we shall have to see it in cinemas :) And thanks!

      Delete
  12. I hope Skyfall is better than Quantum Solace

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait for Skyfall. I love Craig as James Bond. And it has a better title than the last one.

    I've never heard of Zach Gilford. What a handsome guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is extremely handsome, you would love him on TV :)

      Delete
  14. NOt really a BOND fan. Which I know is decidedly un-British...Also Mr Craig looks like he needs to go to the LOO in those pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. British traitor :PPP
      He does look like he has constant constipation :) He should eat more fibre!

      Delete
  15. A late HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It's so cool some actors wished you your birthday, how is that possible??

    Take that Waltz didn't attract me much when watching the trailer... I'm sure Williams can do better.

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) Why wouldn't it be possible? :) A number of actors, producers and composers read HOLLYWOOD SPY from time to time and tweet about us :)

      Delete
  16. Thanks for th--

    Wait...how did I miss that it was your birthday yesterday?!

    It sounds like it was a good one. So, from me to you, here's to another trip around the sun, and many, many more to come. You're one of a kind, DEZ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've no idea,Joshie, I was waiting for your congrats over at Face :) but none came ;)

      Thanks :) it was same old boring, boring... nothing special :)

      Delete
    2. The main thing is that the Face is blocked at work, and I can only get to it through my phone. And with the kids, I didn't really get on it last night before passing out from sheer exhaustion. All lame excuses, I know. All the same, happy birthday, good sir.

      Delete
    3. thanks :)
      I did notice that you only post statuses at Face and never comments or hit LIKEs at other people's profiles :) Most people who read HOLLYWOOD SPY read it at work :) that was always very interesting to me. I never had any time to surf the net at work when I didn't work at home.

      Delete
    4. I'm trying to be better at it, but my Internet time at home is limited.

      Delete
    5. I know, Joshie, it would be crazy surfing the net at home when you can play with the kids or luv your lady :)

      Delete
  17. I am a big fan of Bond series...and Craig is so swoon worthy ~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry I missed your birthday. D: Happy belated!

    Also, anything with Seth Rogan in it is awesome so I'm tempted to watch Take This Waltz just for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Damian :)
      Glad you liked the trailer!

      Delete
  19. the waltz one looks so very, very sad.
    i don't get it... i just...
    :(

    and i'm with you on the bond. i don't get that either...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will be a sad one... I said it many times that nothing hurts more than when you love and love purely and give yourself to someone and then get cheated... I get tears in my eyes just when I think about it....

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.