Monday, April 9, 2012

MINDBLOWING TRAILER FOR CHINESE FANTASY EPIC "PAINTED SKIN: THE RESSURECTION"! RACHEL NICHOLS & VICTOR WEBSTER IN "CONTINUUM" SCIENCE FICTION SHOW!

Since it's a very slow Monday in the film news department, I must entertain you with some positively naughty pictures, but you do not mind, do you? Gotta make you burn those Easter chocolate calories with some heat :) First, here's an upcoming show I totally missed before, probably because it will come from Canada :) Scheduled to air sometime this year (May methinks) is science fiction show CONTINUUM in which the story will revolve around a detective from the year 2077 who finds herself trapped in present day Vancouver where she is searching for ruthless criminals from the future. Kinda like LOOPER film with Bruce Willis and Emily Blunt which hits cinemas later this year. The show will however, have super stunning Rachel Nichols in the lead role (she dyed her hair brown for this one), while the ladies will feast their eyes on equally stunning Victor Webster. You remember Rachel from last year's CONAN and before that from G.I.
JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA, and she also starred in CRIMINAL MINDS and ALIAS on TV. Victor Webster had lead role in SCORPION KING III and was also seen in CASTLE and MELROSE PLACE. Click to see more of Rachel's naughty pics :)

PAINTED SKIN EPIC
And I have a super stunning and positively spectacular trailer for you today! I was totally mesmerized both by the trailer and by these absolutely beautiful posters! It is for the sequel to hit Chinese fantasy film PAINTED SKIN 2: THE RESSURECTION. It is a mix of
vampire and fantasy film. According to demon lore, it takes hundreds of years to attain human form. Even then, lacking a human heart, a demon cannot experience the true pains and passions of existence. However, there is a legend that if a pure human heart is freely offered to a demon,
it can become a mortal and experience true life. This obviously gorgeous film will be released in China this June, and hopefully it will have a worldwide release later on? Apparently most of the actors from the first film are coming back but in different roles and in a different story. In the
sequel, Wang Sheng (originally played by Chen Kun) and Wang Ying, son of Wang Sheng and Pei Rong (originally played by Zhao Wei) travel westward to explore and reencounter the fox spirit Xiao Wei along the way. The film looks like LORD OF THE RINGS in the eyes of Tarsem Singh :)

40 comments:

  1. Thank God for towels! Although he can make that wall disappear if he likes..haha...I remember him from Mutant X, not a great show at all. And because it was in Canada you missed it. Must have been the cat's force field over the country blocking it from your view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that exactly, the cat's fart clouds make it impossible to penetrate the air around Canada :PP

      Delete
    2. I guess the cat is saving Canadians from the peeping penguins.

      Delete
    3. not much to peep out there, yes? :P Although I wouldn't mind peeping into Daniel Powter's bathroom :) or Shania Twain's bedroom :)

      Delete
    4. Yeah it's too cold anyway. If you peep you might not get much to view but winter clothes.

      Delete
    5. you mean you Canadians wear winter clothes even while showering?

      Delete
    6. You're right, Catman! Thanks for the towels. I'm told he's a mutant.

      Delete
    7. do all of his body parts mutate? I'm very curious now...

      Delete
  2. Why do I always feel your headlines are screaming at me from my feed ? :-)

    That trailer is epic in scale ~

    My blogosary is Mon/Tues. Let me know when yours is ...and your special day ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because you want them to scream at you? :)
      Glad you like the trailer :)
      HOLLYWOOD SPY's third birthday will be sometime in the end of April :) it will be an even, probably :)
      My own birthday is next week, April 12th :) I'm having the 25th b-day for the eighth time in a row :)))

      Delete
    2. Nice...I am celebrating my first blog ..I survive....

      Wishing you a happy and cheerful 25th birthday then ~ Lovely day to you ~

      Delete
  3. OMG!!!!! You have just made a my dream come true with not-quite-nude photo of Victor. He has been my future husband since I saw his mag self on Mutant X. I liked the show, it was very charming and had a lot of action in it. Ooh and he was the hot stockbroker lover of Samantha's on Sex and the City. Yow!!

    I know your special days are coming up and I am going to be marking the occasion with something extra special. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know, ever since I laid my eyes upon the Victorlicious, I knew he was your future husband, sister :) Destiny has made him for you, I know it :) I think I do remember him from SEX AND CITY, a show we miss terribly :(
      What special days? Each day's the same to me :))

      Delete
    2. Your birthday, of course my dear and your blogoversary is coming up as well, I believe, isn't it?

      Delete
    3. yep, the blogoversary is later this month, hope we'll survive till then :)

      Delete
  4. Painted Skin looks interesting.

    What a way to begin a blog post. LOL. I was taken by surprise, but it was a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PAINTED SKIN seems like a megablast :)
      Glad you enjoyed the surprise :)

      Delete
  5. I'll be back..got my daughter sitting right next to me eyeballing the half nekkid man on my screen LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, yes, HOLLYWOOD SPY isn't the best of things for kids, although I don't see anything wrong, we all have bodies and should be proud of them :) There's nothing here kids can see for the first time :)

      Delete
    2. LOL - very true Dez....it was just my panting I didn't her to see! Heck, if I had a body like them, I'd drop the towel!

      Delete
    3. that's my opinion too, it's a sin walking around dressed if you are perfect like that :)

      Delete
  6. Damn. That trailer blew me away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I wonder if I could steal it somehow and attach my head on it :)

      Delete
  8. That photo of Mr. Webster is super distracting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those Painted Skin posters are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are amazing, aren't they? Hope you watched the trailer too, it's stunning

      Delete
  10. Yup - gotta watch Continuum now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. painted skin looks gorgeous and the premise sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Painted Skin posters are amazing!! They look so tempted. I can;t see the video but will look it up in youtube now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure why you cannot see the videos on my site. You're the only one :) Are you using some special office programmes or are videos banned in Indonesia?
      The posters really are amazing, especially the first one :)

      Delete
    2. Well..it said the video is currently unavailable...meaning the uploader has deleted it or something else :(

      Delete
    3. but the video still plays, my dear, it must be either your computer or you have some kind of ban in your country :(

      Delete
  13. Painted skin looks crazy! I'll keep an eye on that one :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.