Friday, May 13, 2016

ALL THE CANCELLED TV SHOWS AT ABC, FOX, CW AND IN UK! FIRST TEASERS FOR ABC'S EPIC SERIES 'TIME AFTER TIME' AND 'STILL STAR CROSSED', JENNA ELFMAN'S 'IMAGINARY MARY' SITCOM

FRESHLY CANCELLED SHOWS
 TIM ALLEN'S 'LAST MAN STANDING' GETS 6TH SEASON
Beside the cancellation and renewal TV news today (the happiest one is that ABC has ordered Tim Allen's LAST MAN STANDING for a sixth season, while over in UK the sad news is that JERICHO, HOME FIRES and INDIAN SUMMERS epic dramas have been officially killed of, and in USA NASHVILLE, AGENT CARTER, GALAVANT, THE MUPPETS, CASTLE at ABC, GRINDER, GRANDFATHERED at Fox, CONTAINMENT at CW have all been cancelled and CW is also taking over SUPERGIRL from CBS), ABC has also revealed the first teasers for series that they've ordered for whole seasons:

ABC'S ORDERED SHOWS
'TIME AFTER TIME'
It follows famed science fiction writer H.G. Wells (Freddie Stroma) who gets transported to modern day Manhattan in pursuit of Jack the Ripper (Josh Bowman). Once H.G. arrives in New York City, he finds a world he never thought possible and a young woman who captivates him!


'STILL STAR CROSSED'
 In which Romeo and Juliet are dead but we continue to follow the war between the Capulets and the Montagues! It is charting the treachery, palace intrigue and ill-fated romances of the Montagues and Capulets in the wake of the young lovers’ tragic fate. Wade Briggs, Torrance Coombs, Grant Bowler star. 


JENNA ELFMAN'S 'IMAGINARY MARY'
 It centres on Alice (Jenna Elfman), a fiercely independent career woman whose life is turned upside-down when she meets the love of her life – a divorced father with three kids. This triggers even more upheaval when the slightly unhinged imaginary friend she created as a child suddenly reappears to help her navigate the transition from single girl to a woman ready for a family.


 In latest news we hear that sadly NBC has cancelled their best sitcom ever UNDATEABLE after three magnificent seasons. They've also cancelled Eva Longoria's TELENOVELA.

29 comments:

  1. Hated to hear about Castle's cancellation but guess it's for the best. Now they can bring back Firefly! Time After Time looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will like all three shows this year at ABC!

      Delete
    2. I actually just started Firefly

      Delete
    3. not much to go, if merembers well it has like 15 eps?

      Delete
  2. I used to like Castle but then they married on screen and off screen they had problems I hear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope our Serbian girl Stana Katic gets a better gig

      Delete
  3. Admittedly, some of those shows were overdue for cancellation. A couple will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, most of them if you ask me :) Imma gonna die if NBC cancels UNDATEABLE as it seems they will

      Delete
  4. Awe, I really like Grandfathered! My mom will be bummed about Nashville. She loves that show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it seems ABC has cancelled a whola lotta things today :) Not that they're promising anything better for the next season

      Delete
    2. Probably crap taking all the empty spot now. That's okay. I have a ton of shows to catch up on anyway.

      Delete
    3. I wish they would release the rest of the episodes of that wretched OF KINGS AND PROPHETS series. They aired just two and cancelled the rest, and the show wasn't bad at all, I found it rather a hotsie affair for midweek viewing. I will forgive them, though, most of their sins, since they renewed my LAST MAN STANDING again and I'm relieved. Although them biatches at NBC did cancel my Friday evening dates with Brent Morin in UNDATEABLES :(((

      Delete
  5. I wanted to watch Telenovela and Undateable. I'm always late with everything anyway, so maybe Amazon will have them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should still watch UNDATEABLE because it is the loveliest of sitcoms, done with so much love it hurts! If it was on any other network it never would've gotten cancelled, damn NBC!

      Delete
  6. So much interesting news Dezzy. Now I know what is coming, and going, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is the weekend when so much of it is going away :) Stay tuned, I'm sure there will be more deaths till Monday :)

      Delete
  7. Time After Time looks nice...and atmospheric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope we get a longer trailer during summer, but they might be saving it for midseason.

      Delete
  8. I have to admit, most of these shows I have never heard of except Last Man Standing, and that was from you. I will still have to watch it. The Jenna Elfman show looks hilarious...plus I always liked her quirkiness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the renewal of LAST MAN STANDING for the sixth season is the reason more for you to check it out :) You have most of the other shows in our right sidebar :)

      Delete
  9. I'll be honest, I won't mourn any of those shows. Time After Time looks interesting - I wonder how closely they'll stick to the books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we shall see, we shall see! If I got it right, the book is just the starting point of the series

      Delete
  10. I am a huge Castle fan so it saddens me that one of my favorite shows is being canceled. I just heard the news the other day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dez - What did you think of Monster Money? I went to see it over the weekend?

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure what MONSTER MONEY is :) which means that it either stars someone I cannot stand, or it stars more people I cannot stand :) Must be something with Clooney, Julia and the likes of them :)

      Delete
    3. haha - you would be right I never liked Clooney and Julia hasn't been in anything in a long time and I think she is way overpaid.

      Delete
    4. she's godawful and ugly as hell too :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.