Sunday, November 2, 2014

TOM HIDDLESTON'S LOKI TO BE IN 'THOR: RAGNAROK' AND BOTH 'AVENGERS INFINITY WAR'! 'GRUMPY CAT'S WORST CHRISTMAS' TRAILER! BRENTON THWAITES, ANSEL ELGORT, SAM KEELEY FOR NEW 'PIRATES OF CARIBBEAN' MOVIE

TOM HIDDLESTON'S LOKI
TO BE IN NEW 'THOR' AND 'AVENGERS INFINITY WAR' MOVIES
In this weekend's superhero updates, beside the info from Fox who have officially greenlit GAMBIT spinoff movie with Channing Tatum in the lead role (after being played by Taylor Kitsch in WOLVERINE, he will be played by Channing in X MEN APOCALYPSE and in the solo movie), good news come for all the mighty fans of always magnificent Tom Hiddleston! According to Marvel's Kevin Feige, his Loki will appear both in THOR: RAGNAROK (scheduled for 2017) and in both parts of  AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (2018 and 2019)! He will appear in AVENGERS because his sceptre has one of the Infinity Stones in it and once it is placed in the Infinity Gauntlet it will set off havoc for the band of superheroes to deal with.

'PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES'
WHO WILL JOIN JOHNNY DEPP?
Now, I don't really follow them pirates on the big screen (after HARRY PLOPPER, they make me fall asleep the most), but the hunt for the young lead in PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES has started! Disney is currently sending invitations to tones of Hollywood's young heartthrobs to come and do tests for the role of Henry who will join Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow in the new adventures. According to first rumours and 'Deadline', currently heading for auditions are: Taron Egerton ('Kingsman: The Secret Service'), George Mackay ('Pride') and Brenton Thwaites ('Gods of Egypt', 'The Giver', 'Maleficent'), Mitchell Hope ('Descendants‘), Ansel Elgort ('The Fault In Our Stars') and Sam Keeley ('In The Heart Of The Sea').

HILARIOUS TRAILER FOR
 GRUMPY CAT'S WORST CHRISTMAS EVER TV MOVIE
In the spirit of the holidays, I have a very festive trailer for you: on November 29th Lifetime will air GRUMPY CAT'S WORST CHRISTMAS in which Internet sensation Grumpy Cat (she's a girl if you didn't know) is a pet store feline who's never ever been chosen for adoption, which leads to her sour outlook on life. Along comes a 12-year-old girl, who can actually hear Grumpy Cat talk. The two go on a grand adventure together, and discover the true meaning of Christmas.

37 comments:

  1. Infinity wars - don't we already have that in reality? I love Thor! I love pirates more - I do not care who they pick as long as Mr. Depp continues as Cap't Jack!
    Gee, could they have gotten a cat with a more sour-looking puss?!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly we do :(
      That is famous Grumpy cat, she has the same number of facial expressions as that wench from TWILIGHT movies - only one!

      Delete
    2. Facial expressions - yes - you're right. I hate Twilight movies!

      Delete
  2. For some reason I always assumed Grumpy Cat was a boy. The film looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GRUMPY CAT'S WORST CHRISTMAS... Can't wait. I hope his is worse than mine. Yeah, I said it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't be any worse than mine, since I don't have any :)

      Delete
    2. no Christmases nor other holidays :)

      Delete
    3. You can come spend Christmas with me.

      Delete
    4. Dixie, I would if lil' me lived closer

      Delete
    5. No, you wouldn't. You would be counting pies in my blue cave. Dixie too, of course.

      Delete
    6. You can share me, there's enough me... remember, me is a coonruss...

      Delete
    7. raccoon plus walrus, a coonrus!

      Delete
  4. Fitting for Grumpy Cat to get a crappy lifetime movie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, yeah! Allison is going to jump for joy over that Grumpy Cat movie! She is always begging for a Grumpy Cat stuffed animal (at $25 a pop, it's a no go though). I've DVR that movie for her to make up for it. Though I can't say I like the voice they chose for the cat. It's too high pitched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, my, it's that expensive?? I guess Grumpy is a real businesswoman :)
      I hate the voice too, it's that horrid Aubrey Plaza!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, and that stupid Boo dog too. I could buy a real dog or cat for how much they want for their stuffed animals!

      Delete
    3. try to find cheaper version at the internet, I'm sure mother China has them :) and they probably don't cost more than five dollars with postage :)

      Delete
  6. Tom Hiddleston AND Grumpy Cat in the SAME post? Be still, my heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, twas a wonderful mix, a hiddly tomcat for some, and a grumpy cat for others :)

      Delete
  7. Awesome! Grumpy Cat Movie on my birthday! This actually trumps Loki news and it takes a lot to trump Loki news. Love you Grumpy Cat. So glad Loki is staying around (like Marvel could dare get rid of him now) and I'm just brimming with excitement at seeing who is going to get their hands on Loki's staff to try and take that stone. Talk about epic battle. No one touches Loki's staff but Loki (okay and a few other people but he got it back).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we do love our silly Grumpy! Loki has, in the meantime, been announced for upcoming AVENGERS ULTRON too!

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.