Monday, November 17, 2014

'NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: SECRET OF THE TOMB' POSTERS WITH BEN STILLER, DAN STEVENS, ROBIN WILLIAMS, OWEN WILSON, BEN KINGSLEY! 'GARRISON' SF EPIC POSTERS! 'PIONEER' WITH WES BENTLEY, STEPHEN LANG

NEW CHARACTER POSTERS
FOR 'NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: SECRET OF THE TOMB' MOVIE 
New movie posters for you today, people, starting with delightful character ones for upcoming hilarious comedy sequel NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: SECRET OF THE TOMB which is ready to bring laughs and tones of fun into cinemas this December with Ben Stiller returning again as famous museum guard Larry Daley who is spanning the globe this time continuing his misadventures over in Great Britain in one of London's museums! The movie is unique for having two recently deceased movie legends Robin Williams, in his final big studio movie role, and Mickey Rooney in his final role ever! You can check out the new trailer too below!

STAR STUDDED CAST
The third, and the final, movie in the beloved comedy trilogy will see the magical powers of The Tablet of Ahkmenrah beginning to die out, which will make Larry Daley (Ben Stiller) span the globe, uniting favorite and new characters while embarking on an epic quest to save the magic before it is gone forever. The star studded ensemble cast also includes Robin Williams as Theodore Roosevelt, Owen Wilson as Jedediah, Dan Stevens as villainous knight of the round table Lancelot, Rami Malek as Egyptian pharaoh Ahkmenrah  with Ben Kingsley playing his father a powerful pharaoh and thecreator of the tablet, Steve Coogan as Roman general Octavius, Ricky Gervais as Dr. McPhee and Rebel Wilson as a shocked security guard from the British Museum who comes across surprising after-hours activity. Shawn Levy is directing the movie! There had been plans for a spinoff movie featuring Jedediah and Roosevelt before the sudden tragic death of Robin Williams.


'GARRISON' POSTERS
WAR IS COMING!
Posters have been released for next year's Australian science fiction epic GARRISON which should arrive into US cinemas in July starring two action stars Casper Van Dien and  Mark Dacascos! When an elite  special forces commander accidentally uncovers an insidious military conspiracy, his family is brutally murdered. Now the target of an intergalactic manhunt, they will stop at nothing to silence him.

'PIONEER' TRAILER & POSTER
 WHEN YOUR ULTIMATE ADVENTURE BECOMES YOUR ULTIMATE NIGHTMARE
Suspense will be seen in thriller PIONEER which comes out December 5th starring Wes Bentley and Stephen Lang!  This conspiracy thriller is set in the early 80's, the beginning of the Norwegian Oil Boom. Enormous oil and gas deposits are discovered in the North Sea and the authorities aim to bring the oil ashore through a pipeline from depths of 500 meters. A professional diver, Petter, obsessed with reaching the bottom of the Norwegian Sea has the discipline, strength and courage to take on the world's most dangerous mission. But a sudden, tragic accident changes everything. Petter is sent on a perilous journey where he loses sight of who's pulling the strings. Gradually he realizes that he is in way over his head and that his life is at stake.

28 comments:

  1. awesome... i really will miss robin williams, though we all have his body of film/tv work. i really enjoy the series of films, great fun. have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we shall never forget legendary Robin, the sunshine of Hollywood

      Delete
  2. Night at the Museum will be a blast. Sad that it's Williams and Rooney's last movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and it is also the last movie in that franchise

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for the Night at the Museum to see Robin Williams happy smiling face again :( I'm disappointed to see, however, that Rebel Wilson is in it. Not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cannot agree more on both things.
      I cannot stand that expressionless type of comedians such as Rebel, Fey and Carell

      Delete
  4. I enjoy the Night At the Museum movies. It was weird to see Robin Williams though. Couldn't watch Pioneer. Going underwater like that freaks me out. Too claustrophobic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is why horrors in closed or secluded places are the scariest ones

      Delete
  5. Night at the Museum looks awesome, but it will be a little bittersweet to see Robin Williams, knowing there won't be additional work of his to see in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he has two or three more films to be released, but this is the last of the big studio ones. MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS will be out this month, methinks

      Delete
  6. I still haven't seen the 2nd movie yet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to see the first movie.

    Awww, I'm going to be sad seeing Robin Williams in his last movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, especially since he was so great in the role of Roosevelt!

      Delete
  8. While I am not terribly fond of the Night at the Museum movies, my family is, so they are excited for a third one. I don't care for Ben Stiller too much. He's just so dull. I am looking forward to watching for Robin Williams though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just thinking how it is one of the very rare of the family movies these days.. outside the animated films.
      I generally like Stiller, but sometimes I find it difficult to watch all of the humiliations he goes through in his movies. The last one I've seen was WALTER MITTY and it was rather boring but I still like him much more than Sandler... who is just irritating to me

      Delete
  9. Love it when the Trafalgar Square lions come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well this was an action packed day. I've got a cold so believe me when I say - this was well worth the venture out. Going back to bed. That Lancelot is hot. (I did say I've got a cold but not dead, lol.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan Lancelot Stevens has become an extremely hot property after losing a few pounds and dying his hair full blonde :)
      Eat at least five tbsp of honey a day and a pound of oranges (and if you can put cinammon in your honey or grated ginger) and you will be cold free in a day

      Delete
  11. Looking forward to see Robin again! Nanu nanu!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm looking forward to the Museum movie as I've enjoyed the others, but I could care less about Mickey Rooney. I know that sounds mean, but I just don't much like him (and never have). The Norwegian Sea thriller looks like something I would have fun watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever watched any of Rooney's movies, but I think that I didn't like his approach to humour in some of the scenes I've seen

      Delete
  13. For once, I want to see all of these. I thank you for the great tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. be welcome, Pat, glad you enjoyed the news today

      Delete
  14. The museum movie is going to break records. I think I'll see this one at the movies and the posters look great. Garrison sounds like a must see. Hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope people will go to see Robin for the last time!

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.