Friday, November 14, 2014

LIAM HEMSWORTH, DAN STEVENS FOR ARABIAN NIGHTS' 'FORTY THIEVES' ADVENTURE! 'MARCO POLO' TV SERIES POSTER! JAI COURTNEY IS DEADSHOT IN 'SUICIDE SQUAD'? BILLY BOYD'S 'LAST GOODBYE' SONG FOR 'HOBBIT BATTLE OF FIVE ARMIES'!

'MARCO POLO' EPIC TV SERIES
FIRST POSTER RELEASED
With less than a month before the big premiere at Netflix, new historical series MARCO POLO has got its first poster with Lorenzo Richelmy as the famed explorer whose adventures in Kublai Khan's court in 13th century China (a world replete with greed, betrayal,   sexual intrigue and rivalry) are in the focus of the show. In the Harvey Weinstein produced ten episode series, Zhu Zhu plays Marco’s love interest Kokachin, Joan Chen is Empress Chabi and Benedict Wong is Kublai Khan.


'40 THIEVES' EPIC ADVENTURE
LIAM HEMSWORTH OR DAN STEVENS FOR THE LEAD ROLE
According to 'The Wrap' 20th Century Fox is still planning their new big screen take on legendary ALI BABA AND THE 40 THIEVES oriental tale! Titled FORTY THIEVES it is currently screen testing Liam Hemsworth, DOWNTON ABBEY'S Dan Stevens and Evan Peters (X MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST) for the lead role in the epic adventure movie with strong comedic undertones! Liam Hemsworth was mentioned for the role a few years ago too when the project was called ARABIAN NIGHTS and was supposed to star Anthony Hopkins as well, but now the studio is planning the film as just a part of a possible seven movie franchise which would follow famous 1001 ARABIAN NIGHTS stories! Shawn Levy (NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM) is directing the movie!
JAI COURTNEY IN SUICIDE SQUAD?
Talking about rumoured castings for the huge future projects, dashing SPARTACUS star Jai Courtney is rumoured to be Floyd Lawton or Deadshot, a master marksman, in DC Comics' supervillain movie SUICIDE SQUAD which will assemble some of the biggest villains in one team with Margot Robbie rumoured to be Harley Quinn, Jared Leto The Joker, Will Smith as Captain Boomerang, Tom Hardy as Rick Flagg and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor! 

BILLY BOYD'S 'LAST GOODBYE'
 ENDING TUNE FOR 'HOBBIT THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES'
Keeping in today's epic tone, check out the song THE LAST GOODBYE that Billy Boyd has sung as the main theme of THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES! The soft acoustic tune will roll with the epic finale's end credits marking the end of the epic fantasy saga! Billy Boyd co-wrote it with filmmakers Peter Jackson, Fran Walsh and Philippa Boyens. 
I saw the light fade from the sky 
On the wind I heard a sigh 
As the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers
 I will say this last goodbye....

33 comments:

  1. Marco... Polo. Looks interesting... If I only looked that good in Speedos... wait I do. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we all do, we all do... at least in our imaginary worlds :)
      MARCO POLO could save the, so far, horrid Autumn 2014 TV season!

      Delete
  2. THE LAST GOODBYE is beautiful!

    I think I may stay a while longer and listen to it again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried two times... and I just can't find any melody in it :( although I do like Billy's voice!

      Delete
    2. Take the cotton wool out of your ears :)

      Delete
    3. On repeat for the sixth time and still can't catch any melody :) but I do love the lyrics and the guitars in it. Enya's MAY IT BE is still an unbeatable song for me....

      Delete
  3. Marco Polo obviously misses the family rating. Cart-wheeling nudes pretty much shelved that one.
    Dan Stevens in anything is marvelous.
    I don't know why but I find Jai's body disturbing or maybe it's the stripes?(sigh)
    Damn Hobbit song won't play here... oh well. Thank you Dezz! Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Methinks there is no rating at Netflix :) since it is not a TV channel but a paid service :)
      We do adore both Dan and Jai! Blonds are in, brunettes are out :)

      Delete
    2. By the way - new Kendi song is great!!

      Delete
    3. it is, although I put it there because of the amazing video, she is so pretty in it :)

      Delete
    4. hope to have a new video featured up there soon... it's not easy with today's music being so trashy and shitty... pardon my French....

      Delete
  4. Man, the video won't play for me either :(

    I agree with Dixie. Those stripes are distracting. He should just take them off ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know why, it plays for me :) I will try to put another one.
      He did have nude scenes in SPARTACUS :)

      Delete
    2. it seems the studio has been taking the video down from YouTube, so I've added an official one, but it is a snippet, not the whole song

      Delete
    3. Hot dang! Theresa has solved the issue - he should take the damn stripes off!! That would work for me...

      Delete
    4. While the song was a bit sleepy, I do like it overall! It will be a great fit in the movie!

      Delete
    5. @Dixie
      yep, strip the stripes! We couldn't agree more

      Delete
    6. @Theresa
      yep, it has no melody whatsoever. It's not bad, but after listening to it about 20 times I still cannot repeat the melody nor the chorus

      Delete
  5. Forty thieves has caught my interest. I can't wait to see Harley Quinn in action. Can't get the tunes either Dez but thanks for the seats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deets got auto corrected to seats. Stupid computer.

      Delete
    2. I've no idea what deets are so it's better with the seats :)
      I've put a new video, the studio has taken the previous ones down from YouTube

      Delete
  6. I'm looking forward to Marco Polo. Video won't play, but I liked the clip you showed before. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is why people should be here between 7PM and 7.30PM Central European Time when I'm posting so that they wouldn't miss videos before the studios take them down from YouTube :) I've put a new, short one, which is official,

      Delete
  7. I don't know Dan Stevens, so I couldn't say who would be better for the role. They look a lot alike, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan was the star of DOWNTON ABBEY :) And a much much much better actor than Hunksworth junior

      Delete
  8. I will watch anything and everything that a flash of that beautiful hunk of a man. Liam Hemsworth. ..yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must confess I much prefer his big brother Kiss Hunksworth

      Delete
  9. I could use a couple of hobbits now. Being snowed under and all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that song of the Hobbit! Might buy the sountrack for once!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have snippets of all the songs at YouTube :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.